The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2h vs Dw stamplar

KrixusBlade
If this has been beat to death I apologize but I wasn't finding a satisfying answer through my search of various sites. A lot of it is early this year to last year posts and I want some more recent data.

To the title! I've built my stamplar a both ways 2h/2h 2h/Dw. I definitely want to keep 2h for the rally buff, it's just too damn good. But for my damage bar, where my attacks executes and preferable passives lay which would be better. I know Dw aoe is vastly superior, that is not the question. Is it still the same in the sense that Dw increases all damage because of having two weapons? Or is 2h better? Is the increase either way that big? ( I'm not a true min maxer, 2h is the look I prefer).

Any comments or even a link would be appreciated
  • jakobandersen84prb18_ESO
    the weapon bonus passives is the same for duelweild and twohand if thats what you asking

etc: twohanded sword : 5% dmg / duelwield 2,5% pr sword. so 5% for 2 swords...

duelweild will give you more overall weapon dmg and you will see that most people use it as main dps bar because of that.

Even magicka users use 2 onehanders instead of staff because of this fact for dmg increase purpose. especially nightblades which like 80% of the servers seems to main in this meta ^^