The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What does the dual shock color light mean?

sekhem
sekhem
✭✭✭
I see online that the ps4 controllers have different meanings depending on the game. Some have different colors on the lit up part of the controller for multiplayer options but does anyone know what the colors mean for eso in particular?
The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...

Best Answer

• BashMegaMoth
    BashMegaMoth
    ✭✭
    I've been trying to figure it out for a while. When you connect them via Bluetooth to your PC, they turn white-ish/light blue. When using Inputmapper to convert the input the one of an xBox controller, it also gives me the charge. Blue means fully charged, green is about 80%, yellow 60%, orange 40% and red 20%. I've seen these colors also when playing on the PS4, so I think it's an indication for the battery power.
    "Every insult and every slight must be repayed in kind.''
    Answer ✓
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    @BashMegaMoth No, the game can control the color of the light. I remember playing GTA5 and seeing the controller alternate red and blue in tempo with the sirens when the cops were chasing me. I don't know what it means here though.
    Edited by HebrewHatchet on January 23, 2016 3:50PM
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    It works like a mood ring