The Scribes of Fate DLC and Update 37 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 6:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 6
• EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)

What does the dual shock color light mean?

sekhem
sekhem
✭✭✭
I see online that the ps4 controllers have different meanings depending on the game. Some have different colors on the lit up part of the controller for multiplayer options but does anyone know what the colors mean for eso in particular?
The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...

Best Answer

• HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    @BashMegaMoth No, the game can control the color of the light. I remember playing GTA5 and seeing the controller alternate red and blue in tempo with the sirens when the cops were chasing me. I don't know what it means here though.
    Edited by HebrewHatchet on January 23, 2016 3:50PM
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • Dreddlock-
    Dreddlock-
    ✭✭
    It works like a mood ring