The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sheer Venom Question

drumbendrum_ESO
drumbendrum_ESO
✭✭✭
Will Poison Enjection cause the proc for this set piece?
  • Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

Well that set officially has my attention.
    Options
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

Right the more I keep theory crafting armor sets the more this one just keeps looking at me....

Problem is I dont do dungeons a lot and the IC dungeons are supposed to be pretty hard.
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes

Right the more I keep theory crafting armor sets the more this one just keeps looking at me....

Problem is I dont do dungeons a lot and the IC dungeons are supposed to be pretty hard.

Hmm... Well your whole group needs to be competent; and that includes you. Are you able to beat maelstrom arena on normal mode at least?
    Options
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm about to have it beat on my stamina DK but im away for work currently. I am playing on my laptop as well and not my pc at the house.

So I have to only play on my laptop till I get back home in Dec. I feel confident though that I will be able to blow through Normal.

My stamina DK is only vet 13 150 CP. My vet 16 is a stamina sorc and I feel very confident that he will be able to destroy Normal.

My DK still needs to get Vigor and this will make MA a lot easier.
    Options
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Slaughter passive all DW abilites are considered executes and will also proc the set.
    Options
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm about to have it beat on my stamina DK but im away for work currently. I am playing on my laptop as well and not my pc at the house.

So I have to only play on my laptop till I get back home in Dec. I feel confident though that I will be able to blow through Normal.

My stamina DK is only vet 13 150 CP. My vet 16 is a stamina sorc and I feel very confident that he will be able to destroy Normal.

My DK still needs to get Vigor and this will make MA a lot easier.

Fair enough. Well if you feel competent in your ability as a player then you just need a good team and you should get through it just fine. Try to grab someone that's been through it though, that way they can explain the mechanics to you.
    Options
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Fair enough. Well if you feel competent in your ability as a player then you just need a good team and you should get through it just fine. Try to grab someone that's been through it though, that way they can explain the mechanics to you.[/quote]

The only thing that increases my confidence is using my Orbweaver...sadly I wouldnt suggest anyone else to use it cause once you go that route.
    You never go back!
    Options