The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsinium "battle Hardened"? my L18 Vs. V16?

Ssalaar
Ssalaar
✭✭
I decided i would take up the Ambassador on her offer to go to the new Orc city. I was taken to the gates and met the elven Ranger. She stated we had to rescue some Orc peasants. Ok, no problem. Saw the first person i met was level 18 (like me) so thought "this is cool it is zoned to me". Then every other group in that area are Three strong and V16? Say What? I died faster then i could whip out my "Psychic paper" and show them i was on their side, i was looking up at the heavens and not feeling a thing.

Am i wrong? I thought the whole zone is suppose to zone to my level? The point of ZOS advertising was to be a zone for everyone? I tried to sneak by the mobs but they seemed to be no sneaking allowed? I Guess i am just taking my send of Adventure and going back to warmer climates because i cant even explore a zone that has v16 enemies. The butterflies might kill me for my honey.

@Ssalaar

• Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are lvled UP to V15. Meaning your stats. Not your gear or skills. So goign there as lvl 18 WILL be a challenge, especially solo. -But hey, at least you *can*
  • Ssalaar
    Ssalaar
    ✭✭
    Yeah, Sold a bad bill of goods there. When i heard about it, i thought it was like a dungeon that levels to your level for challenge.. Leveling only your stats doesn't make any sense if you don't have the skills to back them up. It also doesn't make sense that i *thought* i encountered a level 18 enemy at first (now you are making self doubt. LOL )

Ok, guess it is time to exit stage left. At least it is easy to get to the wayshrine to leave there.

Thanks!!

@Ssalaar