The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Alliance Points on screen counter?

JOE_WILLIE
I noticed for a short while mid November on the bottom left of the screen there was a real AP counter over top the chat box on PC. Why can I not get it to show up again on pc.

Anyone else notice this?
What's your opinion on knowing how much AP you're getting for every single thing you do? I loved it!
PC - NA - AD

Magicka Sorcerer
Magicka Templar
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    I'd imagine its an interface option? It's there on console now too which is nice :)
    Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'm loving it. I've always wanted to know when I'm earning the points rather than checking every few minutes to see if its gone up lol
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    love it, this game needs much more messaging. People like to talk about immersion, well knowing how much damage, buff timers and xp help my immersion in an MMO
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i love it. i just dont like its location, other then that its awesome :)
  • JOE_WILLIE
    Thanks for the feed, in case anyone was wondering on PC you can toggle it off and on under "Loot History" in the options. Like @dwemer_paleologist mentioned it's just unfortunate that it is located at the same location as the chat box...
    PC - NA - AD

Magicka Sorcerer
    Magicka Templar