The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A new era for Azura's DC?

Vindemiatrix
Vindemiatrix
✭✭✭
It's a Thanksgiving tradition in my family to do a round at the dinner table with each person sharing what they are thankful for. While much of the space here is taken complaining and attacking others, I'd like to set aside this space to reflect on the reasons I continue to play. Here are some things I am thankful for in ESO.

Yesterday, DC looked like it got its priorities straight. Zone chat was markedly different in its tone and atmosphere. There was widespread communication and cooperation between groups, and old enemies publicly congratulated each other on their victories. I did not see a negative word said about anyone in zone for the several hours I was on, and there was no self-aggrandizement. I am thankful that it appears, for the time being at least, that our faction has pulled together, and it certainly paid off on the map.

I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to meet so many downright admirable people in my time playing. Despite the occasional troll, the overwhelming majority of players are helpful, supportive, and all-around nice human beings.

I am thankful for people who ride guars. Thank you for the entertainment value.

Thank you ,ZOS, for pocket mammoths.

I'm thankful for the cheeky dialogue in the questlines. ZOS has got some talented script writers.

I am thankful that we have an honest shot at winning this campaign. Keep up the good work DC!

And finally, although this list is nowhere near comprehensive, I am thankful for the occasional graphics glitches that allow players to run atop their mounts, ride through the ground, or levitate upside-down through battle. May ZOS never fix them.
Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am grateful my in game husband and real life husband are the same person. We both enjoy playing and I think we make a great team. Its so nice to have someone who actually understands that when I get home from work, I just want to put my headsets on and play for a few hours.

I also appreciate all of the super cool and funny people I get to hang out with on a regular basis ( you know who you are super cool,funny people).

Dear God in Heavan help me..... I am grateful for the cheerleader of DC, Publius. When I first showed up on DC, I wasn't too sure what to make of him. Now everytime I hear the song " oh I think I found myself a cheerleader" I think of his constant support for all things blue. Here's to you Publius, well done!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I (and quite a few other) are grateful for New Zoola!
    Edited by Huckdabuck on November 28, 2015 1:18AM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    I (and quite a few other) are grateful for New Zoola!

You sir are a Chala-***! No heals for you!
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a Thanksgiving tradition in my family to do a round at the dinner table with each person sharing what they are thankful for. While much of the space here is taken complaining and attacking others, I'd like to set aside this space to reflect on the reasons I continue to play. Here are some things I am thankful for in ESO.

Yesterday, DC looked like it got its priorities straight. Zone chat was markedly different in its tone and atmosphere. There was widespread communication and cooperation between groups, and old enemies publicly congratulated each other on their victories. I did not see a negative word said about anyone in zone for the several hours I was on, and there was no self-aggrandizement. I am thankful that it appears, for the time being at least, that our faction has pulled together, and it certainly paid off on the map.

I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to meet so many downright admirable people in my time playing. Despite the occasional troll, the overwhelming majority of players are helpful, supportive, and all-around nice human beings.

I am thankful for people who ride guars. Thank you for the entertainment value.

Thank you ,ZOS, for pocket mammoths.

I'm thankful for the cheeky dialogue in the questlines. ZOS has got some talented script writers.

I am thankful that we have an honest shot at winning this campaign. Keep up the good work DC!

And finally, although this list is nowhere near comprehensive, I am thankful for the occasional graphics glitches that allow players to run atop their mounts, ride through the ground, or levitate upside-down through battle. May ZOS never fix them.

Your character name is among one of the funniest I have had the pleasure of killing.

Ill just leave it at that XD
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    thankful for D ticks and ummm also publius... and jigglypuuff i miss you jigglypuuff... wherever u are.

im also thankful for the people not using meteors on stairs
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    im also thankful for the people not using meteors on stairs
    Ohhh, about meteors on stairs...I think that's kinda a thing now. Just watch your step and you'll be ok.

Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Your character name is among one of the funniest I have had the pleasure of killing.

Ill just leave it at that XD

Glad I could make killing me more pleasurable for you... :smiley:

Zee, likewise thankful the hubby is forgiving of my game addiction. Helps to have a partner in crime.

Thankful for Master Merchant and all the add-ons that make the game more user-friendly. Don't know how we survived without them.

Wonder what Publius would want for an in-game Christmas gift. We should show our appreciation for the biceps and Greek yogurt he brings to the table.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also thankful for Publius, the true DC sparkplug. May he continue to rez more players than any player in ESO history.

I am also thankful for all of the zergbads that feed me so much AP.

I am thankful for my lord Deetick, for he is merciful and his blessings bountiful.

I am thankful for the certain guild that loves to spam meteors on people when they are on the stairs, yet they are the first to complain when others exploit broken mechanics.

I am thankful for the current bug that allows four sorc pets to be active, and for all of the sorcs using it that don't charge admission to their travelling circus.

I am thankful for every single player that goes to Haderus for PvP so I don't have to constantly play in 600 ping Azura.

I am thankful for all of the baddies that I have 1vX'd.

Finally, I am thankful for the 18k wrecking blow +9k camo hunter proc that I landed yesterday. May more unsuspecting *** continue to get one-shot.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigTone wrote: »
    I am also thankful for Publius, the true DC sparkplug. May he continue to rez more players than any player in ESO history.

I am also thankful for all of the zergbads that feed me so much AP.

I am thankful for my lord Deetick, for he is merciful and his blessings bountiful.

I am thankful for the certain guild that loves to spam meteors on people when they are on the stairs, yet they are the first to complain when others exploit broken mechanics.

I am thankful for the current bug that allows four sorc pets to be active, and for all of the sorcs using it that don't charge admission to their travelling circus.

I am thankful for every single player that goes to Haderus for PvP so I don't have to constantly play in 600 ping Azura.

I am thankful for all of the baddies that I have 1vX'd.

Finally, I am thankful for the 18k wrecking blow +9k camo hunter proc that I landed yesterday. May more unsuspecting *** continue to get one-shot.[/quote

Well said Tone.
    Hail Deetick!
    Edited by ataggs on December 1, 2015 12:11PM
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola