The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problem in Santaki - Alik’r Desert

thelast111
thelast111
✭✭
Hello

In Santaki (dungeon) - Alik’r Desert, I can't collect the skyshard.
When I approach the skyshard the text which enables me to to collect it will not show.

A little bit away from the skyshard there is a dwemer spider swarm hole, when I attack it one of the spiders is stuck in the wall. Could that have anything to do with it?

I hope you can help.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the spider is alive, you're probably stuck in combat mode. Leave the dungeon or relog, then try again.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same problem. I got the shard by killing everything nearby, then going far enough to get out of combat. Then i returned back sneaking along the outer curve wall.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • thelast111
    thelast111
    ✭✭
    Helediron your trick worked.

Thank you very much.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because yesterday's patch fixed it:

"Quests & Zones
    Alik’r Desert

Fixed an issue that was causing a Dwemer Spider to get stuck behind a wall in Santaki, preventing you from collecting that elusive Skyshard."

;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP