The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns not on sale in PS4 store?

Bebopgroove
Bebopgroove
✭✭✭
Today is the 26th, and I'm still seeing crowm packs at their usual listing price in the ps4 store. When exactlty is this sale supposed to start for ps4?
  • andromedafalls
    it starts today on ps4. check back in a few hours or so
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's still not up :/
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yip, 6:30 pm and still not up on PS4.. :'(

I wonder how many people have seen the advert on their PS4 desktop and thought 'hey i'll buy myself some crowns!'... they go into playstation store, buy them for £23.99 and think, 'hmm not that cheap' (not realising that that is the standard price).
  • blacksanctuary
    Yeah, still waiting for the sale to go live
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »
    yip, 6:30 pm and still not up on PS4.. :'(

I wonder how many people have seen the advert on their PS4 desktop and thought 'hey i'll buy myself some crowns!'... they go into playstation store, buy them for £23.99 and think, 'hmm not that cheap' (not realising that that is the standard price).

I just said the exact same thing to my boyfriend.
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just checked and they are still full price. My other half wants to buy some
  • nexusguardianb14a_ESO
    nexusguardianb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    yea XBOX one is having same issue. none of the discounts are showing up. so hoping they give more days since we losing days til they fix
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yea XBOX one is having same issue. none of the discounts are showing up. so hoping they give more days since we losing days til they fix

Xbox are supposed to get their discounts tomorrow, but how likely that is... :tongue:
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Xbox are supposed to get their discounts tomorrow, but how likely that is... :tongue:

Different company, but yeah, could happen.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • terry2040
    terry2040
    ✭✭✭
    It is available now. Just bought 5500 crowns @ $23.99 / 40% off.
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    terry2040 wrote: »
    It is available now. Just bought 5500 crowns @ $23.99 / 40% off.

Still not available in the UK though.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sale is live in eu, the correct discounted price is shown on the order & pay screen
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Makedonski732
    Just bought two 5500 packs at the discounted price in Australia on PS4 store
  • Flexxlando
    ummm...am i the only one not getting my crowns after i purchased them?
    PSN: Flexxlando
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flexxlando wrote: »

Right or wrong, it took a few hours to get Crowns credited to my account last time I purchased them from the PS Store.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Flexxlando
    Flexxlando wrote: »

Right or wrong, it took a few hours to get Crowns credited to my account last time I purchased them from the PS Store.

Yea it took a few hours for it to be updated...woke up this more and saw the updated balance.
    Thanks for the response
    PSN: Flexxlando
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Makedonski732
    I know in Australia the crowns were credited immediately