The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can I get normal PC UI while using an XBox one Controller? PLEASE?

Aelthwyn
Aelthwyn
✭✭✭✭
So we just updated to windows 10 and bought an xbox one controller with chatpad to use with ESO now that it has controller support. My husband and I used to use an xbox 360 with chatpad rigged up with joy2key and other things to allow it to act like the keyboard, and for the most part it worked quite well, though we still used the keyboard and mouse for some things as well. Now.... I just have to say I dislike the Xbox style UI that it switches to when you activate controller mode, and I really really want it back the way it was before. Does anyone know of an add on that gets rid of the controller UI? either that or a program that will work with the xbox one controller to make it work like a keyboard, as now the joy2key program doesn't seem to be recognizing it. Help?

• Ravalox
    Ravalox
    ✭✭✭✭
    You may want to check out xpadder. I think that might do what you are looking to do.

If you use the (inherent) in game controller support, you will be forced to the Console UI. There currently aren't any addons that re-build the complete keyboard UI while in controller mode (that I know of).
    Ravalox Darkshire
    Developer of Wykkyd ESO AddOns and Ravalox' AddOns
    Co-Founder Brotherhood of Redemption ESO Branch
    Brotherhood of Redemption (A DC faction guild) http://eso.borguild.com *Always accepting worldwide applications for the PC NA server*

A proud member of The Psijic Order - 0.016%
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    okay, thanks, I'll check out xpadder. :) I figured it was probably too soon to hope for such an addon if it's even possible, but thought it wouldn't hurt to put it out there.