The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

Makedonski732
Hey everyone

I am just looking for a guild or two to join. Ideally at least one being a trading guild.

Some details about me
I am a Breton in the Daggerfall Covenant
My combat style is primarily ranged with a secondary concentration on greatswords
In terms of crafting I concentrate primarily on Woodworking, Clothing and Provisioning
I trade primarily for bows + medium armour to deconstruct for their traits and materials for crafting

Thanks everyone

PSN Name: Makedonski732
  • Flexxlando
    not sure if you would be willing to join a new guild...and help with the developing but my guild "Blood Alpha" is always available...
    PSN: Flexxlando
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • Makedonski732
    Sure send me an invite and I will join. Otherwise still looking for two more guilds.