The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking For Guild [New Player]

LovelyDec0y
LovelyDec0y
Soul Shriven
Ebonheart Pact
Level 10 (currently)
Female Dunmer
Nightblade

crafting, trading, pve, pvp, rp
Edited by LovelyDec0y on November 26, 2015 2:01AM
  • Flexxlando
    well my guild was suppose to be for daggerfall but however if u r interested in a newly formed guild i would not say no .. Blood Alpha is the name
    PSN: Flexxlando
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Blood Alpha Guild Leader
    Dragonknight!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the Guild Master of Immortal Kings and i would like to invite you to our guild! we are an Ebonheart Pact Guild. We have over 270 members and are always looking for dedicated players. we are a multinational multiplatform community with our own forum so we can communicate even when not on or gaming consoles. to give you a little info, when you join you will be a squire for a week. As a squire you will be able to donate into our guild bank but wont be able to withdraw till you are a knight. we have daily scheduled events but none are mandatory as we are a mixture of hardcore and casual gamers. all our members are 18+. if this sounds like something you would be interested in check out our website immortalkingz.com and sign up and you will be responded to within 24hrs. i will let you know we use ”Line” app to communicate.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • LovelyDec0y
    LovelyDec0y
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not 18+. :(
  • Black_Canary15
    My guild is Black Dragon Society and I accept any alliance and any age. Mics are not required but encourages, no fees or dues for joining. We are with daggerfall but we also have characters with the other 2 alliances as well. My main is ebonheart pact so if you'd like to join let me know :)
  • DeathLord210TX
    Dragon Deathlords is looking for fairly new players for EP. If interested message or add me on psn: AJ_210SA_KILL3R
  • DJBeatBang
    DJBeatBang
    Soul Shriven
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237752/na-ebonheart-pact-le-theatres-des-vampires-recruiting Take a look at this :)
  • quickgloves
    quickgloves
    ✭✭