The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crows Discounted. for how long?

ElfFromSpace
ElfFromSpace
✭✭✭✭
I've been told the crowns are discounted in the store right now and they SEEM cheaper than I thought the regular price, but I am unsure since I've not bought them before. Can we get an announcement about the discount and how long it will be available? I need to talk to my sister to get some info since I'd like to buy her enough crowns to play Orsinium with me!
Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    Where can we buy crows? I'm excited for this.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    750 crown packs will be 25% off (this is only available for PC, Mac, and PlayStation®4)
    1,500 crown packs will be 25% off
    3,000 crown packs will be 33% off
    5,500 crown packs will be 40% off
    This offer is only available until 11/30 for Xbox One, and 12/1 for PlayStation®4 and PC, so don't delay!
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just how cheep are these crows?

Anyways, kidding aside, when I go to buy crowns the account page just keeps saying they are under maintenance ... *taps foot*
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to buy crowns at the reduced price directly through the website earlier today.

I do think they could have made it clearer that they're discounted on the store page though. I saw the announcement on Facebook and went and found the one on the main site, but because I'm in the UK and ZOS is based in America, and because sometimes online sales start part-way through the day (presumably because someone has to get into work and make the change manually) I wasn't sure what time the sale would start.

So when I went to the store to check and didn't see anything to say they were on sale I wasn't sure. Like the OP I don't buy crown packs often enough to remember the prices. I had to go and find an article from when the crown store was first added that listed the prices for each pack so I could confirm the sale had started.

I can understand if they don't want to be over the top with it, but something simple like the normal price crossed out next to the sale price would be enough. (A note on when the sale ends would also be helpful.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Elijah_Crow it's finally happening man. Crows.
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I looked in the forums and the store and couldn't find any info about the sale. I had better get them bought quickly!
    Edited by ElfFromSpace on November 25, 2015 6:25PM
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smolt wrote: »
    Where can we buy crows? I'm excited for this.

Right here, 10 dorrah 5 mins
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks! I looked in the forums and the store and couldn't find any info about the sale. I had better get them bought quickly!

It's a misspell.Lol!
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    @Elijah_Crow it's finally happening man. Crows.

I saw you tagged me and saw the title and got super excited! Then realized...
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I go into Playstation Store, Crowns are exactly the same price they have always been!

I usually buy them for £23.99 for 5500. Well they are still £23.99 for 5500

I also notice that the game itself is not on discount. It is supposed to be 60% off. I told a friend who wanted it but it is still £54.99 via PS store!

I am in UK
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw you tagged me and saw the title and got super excited! Then realized...
    Lol sorry. I remember seeing in one of the videos (I think it was the I want a goat song), that you wanted a pet crow. It had to be done xD
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »
    When I go into Playstation Store, Crowns are exactly the same price they have always been!

I also notice that the game itself is not on discount. It is supposed to be 60% off. I told a friend who wanted it but it is still £54.99 via PS store!

I am in UK

You may need to wait for east coast America to be into working hours before the sales are implemented.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know it is a typo OP, its funny though, but here ye go:P hehe

g1335769043968296912.jpg
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MacCait wrote: »

I am in UK

Hold up... 5500 crowns are £31.99 on xbox...

You sure you only pay £23.99? If so, why is that much more on xbox?
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Hold up... 5500 crowns are £31.99 on xbox...

You sure you only pay £23.99? If so, why is that much more on xbox?

Hi. Yes definitely, pay £23.99. Have always paid that much for 5500. I double checked bank statement today. You can also look it up via playstation app too.

Yes that is strange it costs more on xbox????
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    5500 crowns are £31.99 on the xbox store and are £23.99 from a well known high street and online retailer
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly... I would probably pay as much as $30 for a Crow pet.
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • Danikat
      Danikat
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      It's normally £23.99 for 5500 on PC as well (buying directly through the site, no idea on Steam prices).
      PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    • Alucardo
      Alucardo
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dear wrote: »
      Honestly... I would probably pay as much as $30 for a Crow pet.

Agreed. I love your signature by the way. It's probably the neatest and well formatted one I've seen.

I have a strange obsession with signatures.
    • Volkodav
      Volkodav
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      A crow would be a great pet! Or a Hawk.