The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Disconnecting Galore Recently

TheBronox
TheBronox
I've never had a problem up until now with my connection to ESO servers. The last 48 hours I must have been disconnected / Dashboarded atleast 40 times. It's getting ridiculous. I pay for ESO plus and it's driving me nuts. There's absolutely nothing wrong with my internet, nothing else is effected, and my speed tests are always coming out on top. If I can get some solid feedback or assistance on ways to get around this from you Zenimax I would be greatly appreciative!! ^-^
  • Severan
    Severan
    ✭✭✭
    Does it kick you to main menu and say unable to connect to Xbox live?

Cause that's what I'm constantly getting but I am not actually being disconnected from Xbox live...
    Xbox One - BeScurred
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Yeah, asking me to check my connection.. Doesn't make any sense. It was fine a few days ago, I mean I've always had problems with it, but not this bad.. I can't stay online for more than a minute at most now.
  • wharf
    wharf
    ✭✭✭
    same happening, it's really infuriating and needs to be fixed soon
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Zenimax answered my ticket and basically told me to turn my xbox off, uplug it, tap the power button 4 times to empty the remaining power and to clear the cashe. Didn't do anything helpful.. *sigh* I just want to be able to play..
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    This is ridiculous.. I've missed almost a week of my ESO Plus due to these connection issues. It's not on my side either. I've tried all the solutions on the forums as well as the one answered in my Ticket. Something keeps kicking me off your servers and telling me my connection is Invalid? Come on Zenimax, some feedback would be greatly appreciated. This has been and still is my favourite game at the moment, nothing beats The Elder Scrolls series, I just want to play :(
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds dumb, but make sure your using the Xbox's WIFI as I read (can't remember where) that WIFI dissconnects less.
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    My WiFi doesn't co-operate with ESO. I get FPS lag, as well as serious spikes of delay every few minutes.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    TheBronox wrote: »
    My WiFi doesn't co-operate with ESO. I get FPS lag, as well as serious spikes of delay every few minutes.
    Short of updating the console and uninstalling and reinstalling I'm not sure what else you can do. But I hope you solve your problem soon.
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Yeah, I'm swapping my Xbox one for another one saturday for free.
  • animalaspects
    animalaspects
    Soul Shriven
    I am tired of ZOS not giving any info on the matter, any other MMO would've made some announcement. It's like their mindset is "We'll do it when we feel like. You want to play, play with our standards, not your expectations." I hope the owner of ZOS gets what's coming to him.
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Still no response from ZoS.
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Here my speed test.. Please, tell me again that it's on my end.