The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

where sells bulk ancestor silk

Bnec
Bnec
✭✭
anyone know which guild store sells this in bulk ? and whats the price of it atm
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go look. The price of Rubedo Leather is about 40k a hundred stack. Ancestor Silk should be much cheaper.

I have several stacks now, 200 stacks.
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    your AD on ps4? i'll buy it all 120 each if you want rid , i need A lot for my julianos set
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bnec wrote: »
    your AD on ps4? i'll buy it all 120 each if you want rid , i need A lot for my julianos set

PC NA but you are not getting mine. I will need a lot too. My general practice is to sell off the 200 stacks when I have 4 of em'. I make quite a bit doing that.

They will be reasonable in the Guild Store, it's not that hard to come by.
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    ahh well trust me , on PS4 this stuff is liek gold dust , dont forget you've had orsinium a lot longer than us :P