The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[NA EP] Last of our Kind PvP & PvE guild recruiting

Lkshadow620
Last of our Kind is a chill PvE/PvP guild looking for active people of all various skill sets. We are a girl friendly guild who are very sarcastic and fun so please have a thick skin. If your new and looking for a helpful guild we are for you. If your looking for a competitive aspect to your game we are for you also. We do daily dungeons, sewer runs, and we also have various guild events in the future. We currently have 30+ active members and want to continue to grow. You're expected to learn and grow to become a skilled player to do various tasks. We have a ranking system to keep the guild structured and must be earned. We are with the Ebonheart Pact only.

If your interested please reply to this post or message us via psn: LK-ShAdOw-620 or GriM-728

Requirements:
Must be 18+
Must have a mic
Must be active in EP
Must speak english
Must follow the rules
Must have thick skin
Must have a good head on your shoulders

Leaders Schedule:

Gen ShAdOw
Monday- Friday
7 pm pst - 10 pm pst
Weekends
Random

Gen GriM
Monday- Friday
10 pm est - 12 am est
Weekends
Random
Edited by Lkshadow620 on December 20, 2015 8:05AM
LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Lkshadow620
    Playing times:

Gen ShAdOw
    Monday- Friday
    7 pm pst - 10 pm pst
    Weekends
    Random

Gen GriM
    Monday- Friday
    10 pm est - 12 am est
    Weekends
    Random
    Edited by Lkshadow620 on December 8, 2015 7:52AM
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Lord GriM, I like the ring to that :) Well I try to be on around 9pm EST but that doesn't always happen, 10pm is more realistic. We are looking for people to do sewer runs, daily dungeons, farming dungeons and pvp runs. Message either of us if you want in. Please send your class and role if you're interested.
  • Lkshadow620
    We do dungeons, sewer runs, PvP, and PvE. We will also help you if your new to the game cause we all know you have to start somewhere. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. Reply to this post or message us via Playstation.

PSN: LK-ShAdOw-620 or GriM-728
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm a vet rank 3 Templar healer. I'm mainly into pve but wouldn't mind getting into some pvp. I love doing dungeons! Going to pick up orsinium tonight hopefully.
    Psn is FrumpyCube
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks for your interest in the guild. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Lkshadow620
    Still looking for people who are interested in a chill guild who doesn't ask for much.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We have recruited 4 new players in the past few days and are looking to continue to grow.
  • Lkshadow620
    Thank you all that have shown interest in joining our guild. We continue to grow and are still welcoming more that want to join a fun/helpful guild.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Doomkoon4648
    Doomkoon4648
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there I'm a returning player just looking for a cool casual Guild I can kick it with when i get time to play. I have a Vet 11 Templar and vet 7 Sorc. I am a Oceanic player so I'll be ur night crew.
    My psn is Doomkoon85. shoot for a invite if ur keen cheers.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you a friend request earlier. We would be happy to have you.
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    Hi, i'm interested. Vet 16 sorc. Not very good at pvp but willing to learn. Need help with Craglorn so it would be great to be part of a guild like this. PSN: aaronpua
  • Lkshadow620
    Thank you for all those who have replied and joined the guild. We are growing daily and want to continue to grow! If your looking for a chill guild and are playing alone and feel your missing something from the game we are what your looking for.! Message us today before its too late. :)<3
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone. In the past week we've recruited brand new players who are just getting the game, v16 players and everything in between. Myself and Shadow both have v16 toons and we have lower level alts.
  • bsupino
    bsupino
    send invite plz. I started levelling up a DPS Sorcerer levl 27 on EP and have a DPS NB Archer VR4 on AD.
    PSN: bsupino
  • Lkshadow620
    Thanks for the reply. I sent you a friend request.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • Lkshadow620
    We are currently looking for a vet tank. If interested please add me. PSN: LK-ShAdOw-620
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for a knowledgeable vet tank. You don't need to be v16 and heck if you wanna learn to tank I can help you out.
  • Slaperson
    Slaperson
    Soul Shriven
    I recently got back into the game, so if you still have room I'd like to join a guild.

PSN: Puckish_entj
  • Lkshadow620
    We do daily dungeons, sewer runs, and have future guild events to come. we are still looking for;

Vet tanks
    Vet templars
    Vet DPS
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting, looking for some more experienced players that can help mold newer players and help out within the guild.
  • scottmoneyas
    scottmoneyas
    Soul Shriven
    hi I'm new to the game I get the concept of everything just need a guild to help me out a bit
  • Lkshadow620
    send me a friend request, psn: LK-ShAdOw-620
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We've got a great team going. Over 20 active players currently. Thank you to all that have inquired about joining.
  • Lkshadow620
    Still looking for a tank at least level 45.
    LK-ShAdOw-620
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a tank, either magicka or stamina based doesn't matter. Heals are good and shards come your way when needed.