The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Haderus Ps4 NA

BigDSoulReaper
One of my officers had a lot of fun in a AD buff campaign. here it is.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8CeaEQNhM&feature=youtu.be
Edited by BigDSoulReaper on November 22, 2015 8:27PM
Immortal Kings GuildMaster
immortalkingz.com
There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Haderus now belongs to EP. AD, if you run we will find you. i dont care that EP has buff servers, i dont like them, and also i dont like other alliances having them. we will not stop. we will follow you to whatever campaign you run to. we are here to PvP. there will be no hiding.

immortalkingz.com
  • solynar
    solynar
    Good for you.
    PS4 NA
    V16 Stamina NB AD
    V16 Healbot Templar AD
  • Catblade
    Catblade
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are weak. What you're really saying is "We can't compete in real servers so we are going to pick on noobs" Bravo stoking your own ego about it online afterwards.
  • BigDSoulReaper
    lol @catblade. we competed on Chillrend since launch till it was ruined by a cheating DC player and then we moved to Azuras till the lag got so bad it was pointless in being there. my guild while in chillrend had players in the top 10 and many players in the top 25 &50. so your point in saying we cant compete in real servers is a joke. but if you would like to stand behind your comment, please leave a date and time and my guild will meet your guild on Haderus. then we will see who is weak :)
    immortalkingz.com
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    lol the last comment is like a kid who play call of duty and said 1 v 1 me bro. !!!!!! Come on !!! But bigdsoulreaper come on thorn blade it's start to be competitive and fun
    Edited by mrdaveqc on December 8, 2015 5:18PM
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror