The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

farm for vet 16 gear

FrostGolem
FrostGolem
✭✭
is there any place where you can do this because i don't have one single piece of vet 16 gear and have been playing since imperial city
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People farm IC for VR16 mats
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    @MilwaukeeScott i know but i was wondering about a specific place in wrothgar im now just wondering all over the place
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    In wrothgar you can get the matts from harvesting nodes (thay are everywhere not in any 1 place) if you have your crafting skills maxed (nodes scale off the number of skill points you have allocated; for ex. you have to be 10/10 in blacksmithing to get rubidite ore to drop) you can get vr15 gear to decon for matts off of killing npc's, you can loot treasure chests which always have a vr15 and rarely a vr16 item sometimes these are set pieces, the treasure maps that sometimes drop out of the chests are a good source for set pieces you get 1 every time, you can also do the dailies for reward bags which often contain set pieces mostly vr15 sometimes vr16.
    Edited by Vonovosi on November 23, 2015 12:23AM
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    @Vonovosi i have everything maxed out but i just feel like there is to much vet 14 materials laying around
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    yeah most of the matts are vr14 but there are a lot of nodes in the zone and maybe 1 in 4 or 5 is vr15, they spawn as vr14 or vr15 nodes so you just have to keep looking, having keen eye pasives and the harvestmap addon helps.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    @Vonovosi man i wish that was my luck its about one out of every 15 for me and im a console player so i can't get that addon and i do keen maxed out ive been farming for ancestor silk all day and im about to get 150 ive been farming in ic and wrothgar and i had about 30 from previously
    Edited by FrostGolem on November 23, 2015 3:03AM
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will agree with above. 1 every 10 nodes is for VR15-16 gear.

No wonder that I saw quite a few bots running around, and the silk price on EU is 400g per piece.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrothgar public dungeons
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    @Septimus_Magna how does that help you get the materials?
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    @p_tsakirisb16_ESO i saw this one guy on xbox na selling 700 a piece and that is the lowest it is, some people are selling thousands for piece there might be a few that i haven't seen but it is pretty expensive
    Edited by FrostGolem on November 24, 2015 12:11AM
  • lefthandovgod
    Public Dungeons for killing things and getting items drops. Also, I noticed that the nods are always in different spots. So if you find a good area one day, it will not be the same next time you go in.
    PS4 NA - Trials of Oblivion
    VMOL complete
    Multiple Toons at my disposal
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get 100 peices in IC in about... a little over an hour farming T V stones.

In wrothgar before my time midnight finding anything is pretty slim, at about 12 or 1 a.m. its pretty wide open. I had all the chests pretty much to myself and the nodes.

Ive been making v16 peices 1 or 2 a night. At those prices I should start sellin the mats, got hundreds of the wood material
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Stranglehands
    Stranglehands
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which public dungeon is best for farming hide scraps? I tried out (VR6) crow's wood last night which was tolerably good (I think in an hour I got about 80 hides which produced 2 dreugh wax, only 38 to go!!)
    Edited by Stranglehands on November 26, 2015 12:41PM
    .kcoR gnillaF si noitadnuoF esohw ETIYREP oT
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Which public dungeon is best for farming hide scraps? I tried out (VR6) crow's wood last night which was tolerably good (I think in an hour I got about 80 hides which produced 2 dreugh wax, only 38 to go!!)

Cracked Wood Caves in Cyrodiil the wolves there will drop mats to your lvl.