Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Skill Line Question?

ZeFeZ
ZeFeZ
If I already completed the pledge, can I still just run a certain dungeon and skill gain EXP for my undaunted skill line?
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. You get points only for completing pledge quests and group dungeon achievements.

I'm not sure about in-dungeon quests right now.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undaunted XP can be earned in 2 ways:

1. Pledges
    2. Dungeon achievements in you journal
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven't tested this, but it seems that repeating dungeons levels slower. The thing to do would be to test it. Check your undaunted skill level before and after new and repeat dungeons. You will have your answer. I'll be doing this to satisfy my curiosity, and because I am working hard to access the levels needed for the undaunted passives.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the early days, the only way to level your Undaunted was dungeon quests.
    The skill line WAS capped (at 6 I think?).
    When they raised the cap, there was literally no way to increase your skill line.
    The made a change that when you get xp in dungeons, you increase your Undaunted rank.
    And obviously the newly introduced Pledges.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.