Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How the **** can you guys stand moving around Cyrodiil?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
First off, I'm in the Ebonheart Pact. I've tried every campaign except Haderus and Blackwater Blade. I'm veteran, so I can't join the latter, and there's a stupid ***-ing time limit preventing me from joining the former. For whatever reason, no matter what campaign I'm in, we're doing the poorest.

The campaign I'm currently in, Thornblade, is pretty much controlled entirely by the dominion. They have literally every single keep, all the elder scrolls, and most resources.

This makes traversing Cyrodiil a huge pain in the ***. I try my best to avoid keeps and resources and such, but I still somehow encounter enemy players.

Just now, I was doing quests in Cropsford. I was literally about to turn one in, when three dominion players gang-*** me, sending me all the way back to the ***-ing wayshrine.

I don't have a spare slot on my skill bar and I don't have any skill points to spare, so rapid maneuver is out of the question for me. Also, since I'm in the Ebonheart Pact, the losing team, I can't use the transitus shrines to get closer.

Do you have any *** idea how long it takes for me to go all the way to Cropsford on horseback? It takes ***-ing forever! Cyrodiil is the largest zone in the game, and it's also by far the most annoying.

In the 3 hours I've been in Cyrodiil so far, I've only been kicked back to the wayshrines about 10 times, and I'm already beyond sick of it.

I would go to a new campaign, but I've already tried that. We're losing on EVERY campaign.

How the actual *** can anybody stand this?

EDIT:

Okay, now this is getting ***-ing ***. Some ***-holes from the dominion are camping at the gate of ghartok so I can't get out. What the *** am I supposed to do in this situation? Get my friends? What friends? None of my friends play this stupid game purely because of *** like this! I have nobody to help me!
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on November 20, 2015 7:55PM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Cyrodiil, always travel in a group, always have a horse (preferably maxed out.)

Be stealthy, be vigilant, always be aware of your surroundings. Enemies could pop out of anywhere. If you are on PC, always reference text chat to see where things are happening.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been noticing the map change radically over the course of the day!
    Logged in to a Cyro map almost all one color, next day its all a different color.

& it sounds like you need a Guild that plays for its own PVP fun.
    find one that shares online times with you.
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I travel alone,and havent had but one problem.That was early on.I got ganked by an NB.I didnt know about staying out of warfare back then,and he s nuck up and killed me outright.Now,I just keep gems full,and sneak around those in battle.I do fine now.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see where you are coming from OP but it is rather easy to solo in Cyro, just develop your situational awareness, join a PvP guild or have some friends to roll with.

Pop detect pots, keep a eye on map and zone to see what is happening in your AO, solo is great in Cyro if you can manage it, but it is very unforgiving if you are learning, keep at it:}

Good luck.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a spare slot on my skill bar and I don't have any skill points to spare, so rapid maneuver is out of the question for me.

Dude... no one equips rapid maneouvers permanently on their bar, is just a temporary aid for travelling. The game's mechanics are giving you an option, if you don't take it is your own fault.

And you can also gather skyshards for skill points... again, it is your choice.

Edited by Prabooo on November 27, 2015 6:56PM
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    Dude... no one equips rapid maneouvers permanently on their bar, is just a temporary aid for travelling. The game's mechanics are giving you an option, if you don't take it is your own fault.
    And you can also gather skyshards for skill points... again, it is your choice.
    I do, I keep it on my bow bar because swapping it in and out between riding around and fighting is just out of the question, there's usually no time to do that. It's also good for escaping from fights because with the morph you cannot be slowed or stunned so long as you don't attack, so its great when you have to do a runner and hide.

To the OP all I can suggest is that you change campaign, its no fun trying to get anywhere in a campaign dominated by one of the enemy teams. Don't forget you have a home and a guest campaign you can set.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    yep change campaign... usually the balance changes every week. home/guest.