The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What are the 6 new provisioning writ recipes?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I like to make a bunch of each and put them in my bank for all my provisioning characters to share - but as of yet there doesn't appear to be a list of the 6 (I suspect it IS still only 6 that we have to make).??

Anyone have any ideas?

I know 2 of them are:
Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder
Markarth Mead
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ... now I know all 6

Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder
    Markarth Mead
    Firsthold Fruit & Cheese
    Muthsera's Remorse
    Lilmoth Garlic Hagfish
    Hagraven's Tonic
    Edited by Rittings on November 20, 2015 2:24PM
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty amazing how quickly those new recipes went from 2500G to 100G in the Guild Kiosks. Some things are absurdly overpriced, and others drop their value overnight. Supply and Demand at it's best.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty amazing how quickly those new recipes went from 2500G to 100G in the Guild Kiosks. Some things are absurdly overpriced, and others drop their value overnight. Supply and Demand at it's best.

It's because it doesn't take long at all to get them if you just look. I searched every single credible container I came across all over Orsinium and managed to find all 6 within my first 3 days and then some!
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy