The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cured my vampirism...

Swindy
Swindy
✭✭✭
...and my health regen has not returned to normal.

I've heard of this from others, but devs how can this be fixed please?
II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    have you tested it's not just visual bug?
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    have you tested it's not just visual bug?

As best I can guesstimate it doesn't seem to have returned in gameplay.
    Sadly without a counter I can't prove that, but it appears it's the same low rate I've had as a vampire.
    II Swindy II

• pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's what I thought happened to me, but then again ive been vamp for so long I wouldn't know what's my base stat.

It's about 360 now on a magicka sorc. Is that right?
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    pronkg wrote: »
    That's what I thought happened to me, but then again ive been vamp for so long I wouldn't know what's my base stat.

It's about 360 now on a magicka sorc. Is that right?

That I don't know but my number are exactly the some post cure, about 300.
    I was about triple that pre vamp.
    II Swindy II

• Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hard to believe you had 900 health Regen on a nightblade, unless it is a tank. On my Magic Nightblade (Vampire) my Regen is around 300 on the tool tip, but at stage 4 because I never feed my Regen is basically 0. Only some kind of Heal or HoT makes it go up.
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Darsaga wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe you had 900 health Regen on a nightblade, unless it is a tank. On my Magic Nightblade (Vampire) my Regen is around 300 on the tool tip, but at stage 4 because I never feed my Regen is basically 0. Only some kind of Heal or HoT makes it go up.

Oh that was with jewellery enchants, with his weapon damage enchants instead he's not much more than 300.
    Ya, not well explained on my part.
    My bad.

As an epilogue:
    Zos ended up sending a game master into the game with me to clear all my character stats to alleviate the issue.
    They said my stats were correct on their end, but showing incorrectly on my character details.
    II Swindy II