Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can someone help plz

crazyflump
crazyflump
✭✭✭
Hi all, i someone able to help me plz, im trying to complete a quest "our poor town" and i need to kill Asmalah I've died loads trying, would be so grateful, i've asked for help on chat and even my guild but just been ignored.

Thank you
  • crazyflump
    crazyflump
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry should've said I'm on EU server and its EB Darkwater Crossing in Eastmarch

Thanks
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC or Console?
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • crazyflump
    crazyflump
    ✭✭✭
    PC
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    crazyflump wrote: »
    Hi all, i someone able to help me plz, im trying to complete a quest "our poor town" and i need to kill Asmalah I've died loads trying, would be so grateful, i've asked for help on chat and even my guild but just been ignored.

Thank you

my solution:
    - try an another day when more players are online
    - swich to an another guild with more active players
  • crazyflump
    crazyflump
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    crazyflump wrote: »

Thank you

my solution:
    - try an another day when more players are online
    - swich to an another guild with more active players

Ok will try that thank you for advise
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Jeckll - I'm home in about one and a half hours.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • crazyflump
    crazyflump
    ✭✭✭
    Jeckll wrote: »
    @Jeckll - I'm home in about one and a half hours.

That's great thanks so much :)
  • RobbaYaga
    RobbaYaga
    ✭✭
    Is this the quest in the AD alliance where the person regenerates faster than they can be killed? If so, it's bugged and almost certainly requires two or more people.
    Dragon kings, dying queens; where is salvation now?
  • crazyflump
    crazyflump
    ✭✭✭
    RobbaYaga wrote: »
    Is this the quest in the AD alliance where the person regenerates faster than they can be killed? If so, it's bugged and almost certainly requires two or more people.

No it was EB in Eastmarch, it did spawn really quick, and you're right I finally managed to do it with another player. Thanks for advise tho