Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Orsinium Provisioning Recipes

ChardeeMacD
ChardeeMacD
✭✭
Can someone explain how to acquire the new orsinium recipes for provisioning. I was told there were new legendary recipes?
  • syzmic
    syzmic
    ✭✭✭
    Have a look at this post http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2417972/#Comment_2417972 This shows you where to get the provisioning quest's that reward 4 new recipe's 3 Blue and 1 Yellow.

These also count for the Wrothgar Grand Adventurer Achievment.
  • ChardeeMacD
    ChardeeMacD
    ✭✭
    syzmic wrote: »
    Have a look at this post http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2417972/#Comment_2417972 This shows you where to get the provisioning quest's that reward 4 new recipe's 3 Blue and 1 Yellow.

These also count for the Wrothgar Grand Adventurer Achievment.

Thanks for the help much appreciated!
  • KillahBrew
    I'm only lvl 27. Should I go to wrothgar to quest and build my crafting skills? Is it particularly beneficial?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know about legendary recipes, but I found a recipe today for Orcish bratwurst on a bun ... in other words, a hot dog. :D I about died.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to that link, I was able to do the quest as well. You get a total of four recipes, but only two are now showing up for me when I go to do provisioning?!?!? The last of them was a "gold" recipe, but it's not showing up for me when I go to the cooking fire. (And yes, I clicked on "use" on the recipe from my inventory.)

I'm completely maxed out in my provisioning crafting skill, with all the passives, so there's no logical reason why it wouldn't be showing up when I go to the cooking fire. :( Has anyone else had this issue? I'm wondering if it's a glitch.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Thanks to that link, I was able to do the quest as well. You get a total of four recipes, but only two are now showing up for me when I go to do provisioning?!?!? The last of them was a "gold" recipe, but it's not showing up for me when I go to the cooking fire. (And yes, I clicked on "use" on the recipe from my inventory.)

I'm completely maxed out in my provisioning crafting skill, with all the passives, so there's no logical reason why it wouldn't be showing up when I go to the cooking fire. :( Has anyone else had this issue? I'm wondering if it's a glitch.

Tab right, they moved drinks over there.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Tab right, they moved drinks over there.

I checked my drinks tab, too. :) The recipes aren't there.

EDIT: OK, apparently I was just being an idiot. The two recipes that weren't showing up for me both took extremely rare ingredients that I don't have. I didn't think to uncheck the "have ingredients" button, since I have literally thousands of ingredients in my bag.

Sorry! Never mind. It was PEBCAC, not a glitch. :p
    Edited by SydneyGrey on March 1, 2017 11:27PM