Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Resto staff weapon glyph for vr16?

LegacyDM
LegacyDM
✭✭✭✭✭
So many choices. What is community consensus for best? Damage shield for 5 secs? Spell Resistance? Flame Resistance? Increase Magicka? Health recovery? Any others?

I will not be using resto for attacks. Only healing...
Legacy of Kain
Vicious Carnage
¥ampire Lord of the South
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I cant edit. I realized that the glyphs I posted are not weapon glyphs but jewelry. But what is the best weapon glyph for resto staff?
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the one that returns magic. The only time i use restro heavy attacks is when my magic is drained, so a magic boost is the best option for me.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with the above. When I use destro staff, my enchantments are always elemental (fire/ice/shock) damage (it's good for me considering my CP distribution), but when I switch to resto staff I need to drain magicka just to be able eventually to cast healing spells (when needed) from resto staff skill line. Therefore, as to the resto staves, I prefer magicka draining enchantments over the health draining ones.
  • TheHereticMonk
    @joshdm2001_ESO if you want to edit the original post click the cog icon at the very top next to the thread title and star.

I also agree with the others. Resto is a magicka restore weapon for me so it works nicely with a drain magicka glyph.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use the prismatic rune on my resto. A majority of what I'm fighting here lately are deadra and undead. I prefer weaving light attacks while buffing. It's just my preference and I also use infused (the only time I use infused) on it for the 20% increase in damage. I only use this set-up for situations where I know I'm fighting Deadra and undead. Magicka restore comes from things like elemental drain, CP and energy overload. It's what I prefer for the way I play.