The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Killing PvP NA PC servers

DRTE
DRTE
✭✭✭✭
As most of you know PvP on the NA servers is a bit one sided with the Exception of Azergas star, i'm starting to get sick of it. I use to be homed on chillrend for a very long time and when IC dropped and PvP went dead for awhile, Our guild made the decision to move to haderus because it was possible to play the objective with a small group unlike scroll stealing on chill, some guildies stayed on in chillrend and recently it got shut down due to one sided factions and low activity. Now i'm starting to see the same s**t happen. Axe seems to be a big flop as i only ever see one bar pop for any alliance so my prediction that'll be the next one shutdown due to inactivity. The sad thing is i'm starting to see the same thing happening on haderus as well, I see people complaining about lag and zergs. heres an idea "Spread out" we need more people playing on all servers instead of just sticking to Azuras star. Do people enjoy being there or something i personally hate it lag city and zergalot groups with no actual skill involved just spam and hope you get killing blow wheres the enjoyment in that? If people don't start spreading out over the campaigns we are most likely going to see them shut down just like chillrend and left with nothing but trueflame and azuras and could you imagine sitting in a queue for 30-40 minutes because they are pop locked to hell and back. I'm asking all factions to come play different servers or we are going to be left with 2 laggy servers and its only laggy because thats where everyone is. Help keep the other servers alive don't kill them by just sticking to the main population servers. This is on all of you that play the NA PC servers. I'm writing this for all the people that hate/Can't even play on azuras lagfest server or for the people that want actual skirmishes not just a blur on the screen.
DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
Agneyastra. Mag DK
Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
Get some help. Stamplar
Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
Nightbot. Magblade
Unslaad Krosis. Magden
Dirty lich. Magcro
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GoS used to come to haderus regularly.

The following would happen

1. The gung-*** PvDoor types from AD would just leave, scared to fight us. There would be a half hour of PvP and then we would have to go elsewhere.

2. A massive zerg of 60 AD would all guest in and overwhelm our group of at most 20. PvP would end after a few attempts. We would go elsewhere so as not to be "farmed".

The problem on Haderus is the AD. They either avoid all fights, or they bring such a lag inducing zergblob that no one wants to play there.
    Edited by Rylana on November 19, 2015 12:45PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana
    AD say that they only do group of 16 at max............

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There have been at least 2 threads trying to reinvigorate trueflame, and multiple attempts in whispers, but guilds don't want to make the switch.
  • DRTE
    DRTE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we just need more of everyone but less than what azuras has, Not seeing much from DC these days. When i first started on haderus it was DC vs AD and a few EP, when IC dropped it seemed most of EP went to chillrend, now i don't even know where they are. seems alright today though just low pop AD and DC. Wish i could rent servers for guild only fights haha that would be kick ass.
    DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
    Agneyastra. Mag DK
    Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
    Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
    Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
    Get some help. Stamplar
    Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
    Nightbot. Magblade
    Unslaad Krosis. Magden
    Dirty lich. Magcro
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be cross faction guild communication and leaders reaching out to each other to formulate a minor exodus, but leave enough people in the campaign still to make it competitive...the problem is i think people are lazy and are just going to pray that ZOS fixes their game soon
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It bother's me that we came on to Haderus because there was fights to be had, and other EP are just crying because Azura's is so laggy. I mean, come join us on Had! We need you! Sure, Azura's is great for guesting and fast AP but jesus, the REAL strategic battles happen on the lower pop'd servers! I wish I could log on and see two bars of each of every server, that would make me happy.

We need to figure out between other guilds where everyone is and kinda stick to that. I hate the idea of EMP pushes where people just guest and then leave, that sucks. If you want an emp, the general population should be able to help you get it, otherwise your alliance doesnt deserve it imo. This goes for all alliances, not just one.
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the players will not spread out to other campaigns in fear of losing what ever AP per hour they expect, to much personal gain in Cyrodiil not enough focus on the factional struggle, I run with 4 to 5 friends and the time we play there is nothing going on any where except Azura, we have tried going to other campaigns and the zone chat is crickets, and no cross swords on the map anywhere, dunno what to do at this point just go with the flow I guess looking for action and some fun pvp.
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe if they buff the AP on lower pop campaigns. Or buff the AP base on your faction popular. The fewer pop you have, the more AP you get for O-tick/D-tick. For now, I rather be lagged but getting more AP than playing horse riding simulation.