Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle leveling

MudcrabsRus
MudcrabsRus
✭✭✭
Hello,
My question, why the drastic drop in my stats over the space of 4 lvls....
(Lvl 45)
17k magicka
33k health
&20k stamina

Now, lvl 49
10k magicka
24k health
24k stam

Bug or.... Seriously what's the script with this ?
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard something about lower levels getting stat boosts to accommodate for the fact that the new system now takes into affect your gear. the lower your level the higher the boost
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting, thanks for the quick reply.
    Can anyone confirm if this is true or not ?
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it inside or outside of Cyrodiil? 'Cause the new battle leveling update could be the cause,

From Patch Notes v2.2.4:

Battle Leveling Updates
    Instead of every battle leveled character having the exact same stats, you will now be able to mold a battle leveled character however you choose.

Battle leveling now takes into account how you have allocated your attribute points.
    Items matter!
    Having stronger items means your battle leveled stats will be stronger. For example, equipping a purple level 34 sword will give more damage than a green level 34 sword.
    Running around naked in Cyrodiil is no longer advisable. Lower-level player characters will be given bonus stats to help make up for the lack of optimized gear, skills, and passive abilities. The bonus will scale to your level, so lower-level player characters will receive a larger bonus.

Edited by Prabooo on November 19, 2015 1:11AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In general it's true, your boost depends on your level (the lower you are the higher is the boost) and the difference between your level and the level of your gear (underleveled gear will loose it's boost fast).
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely your gear man. If you even level up once, you will notice a slight decrease in stats. It's a bit of a pain, but at least we get a fully customised build now. And that damage tho
  • MudcrabsRus
    MudcrabsRus
    ✭✭✭
    @Prabooo

Thanks for posting the patch notes, deserved an awesome :smiley:
    Cheers for clearing that up for me guys I have a decent set with decent traits but my gears all green, maby if I upgrade to purple the stats will improve a fair bit.