The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Adamantine Order is looking for a co - GM!

ClearArrow
ClearArrow
✭✭✭
Hi there,

I am the Queen of a very successful PVE (with some aspects of PVP) guild called The Adamantine Order.

Unfortunately due to real life responsibilities and work I just don't have the time to be online every day to over-see the guild, host events and encourage people on the TS.

So I am looking for a Queen's Guard which is our Rank name for co-GM to help me with this, someone who is responsible, mature, passionate about the game and above all sociable.

List of responsibilities include:

- Actively in-game, talking in-chat and getting people on the TS
- co-hosting the PVE events (such as craglorn night and vet dungeon runs)
- posting interesting things on our forums and pushing for our Trial team
- having admin access to our website to recruit people
- join our whatsapp group

I will still maintain the work outside of the game such as boosting our official ESO Post and updating the weekly update on the website but I feel that not having a leading presence in the guild in-game is making our little community suffer.

We are a very friendly, close knit, casual community and if you feel like this would interest you then please send me a message to @ClearArrow

Links:

Guild Spotlight

Website

Offical ESO Post

I am very proud of the community I have created and really don't want to let it die :)