The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't interact with the axe in "Daughter of Giants" quest

heystreethawk
heystreethawk
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi!

I'm going through the main quest on a new character (I have a few v16s that I've done it before in the past), and I've tried twice now to do the "Daughter of Giants" quest -- after I defeat the Clannfear, I go to interact with the axe, and my character puts his hand out but nothing else happens. I know this bug happened back in the day, so maybe it's resurfaced? My current character is a level 28 DK, vamp, close to CP cap. I don't have rapid maneuvers up at any point in the quest process. I'll try it again later, but wanted to submit it here along with a bug report in-game. If it's something specific to my character or account, no biggie, but wanted to give you guys a heads up in case it's widespread. Thanks!
GM of Fantasia
I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Magnustg
    Magnustg
    Soul Shriven
    Did you solve this?

I've just come across this same bug on my level 14 Nightblade
    Options