Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attribute issue regarding gear

Ponyboy9569
I have just replaced all my out grown gear with new gear, all vr4. i have stamina enchantments and set bonuses far exceeding my old gear. however when i suited up, my max stamina did not change. I was in imperial city at the time, and my max stamina was boosted by food before and after the switch. Any ideas as to what may have happened?
I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because you are in Imperial City, I'm thinking its the Battle Leveling?

Try checking your stats outside of Cyrodiil or Orsinium
    N64 NA EP
  • Ponyboy9569
    That is what I thought at first, but I didn't think it would be that because that would defeat the purpose of having the stamina boost on armor for anybody who is mainly in an area such as imperial city that boosts your stats. Also half my gear previously was only mid level 40 gear. That would mean the max stamina difference between a mid level 40 and a vet rank 4, wearing the respective gear for their level, is only the stamina difference of the attribute points. However next time I log in I will try your suggestion and see the difference
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, don't know what system you are on. But they've changed battle leveling with Orsinium..

Anyway, there were cases where you could actually lose stats from battle leveling. Don't know if thats the case now..
    N64 NA EP