Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about guild member lists (online/offline status)

Sengra
Sengra
✭✭✭
Hi there,
I've recently noticed that some people on my guild list are listed directly below the members who are shown as 'online' but have the alliance symbol missing next to their account names. And the other day I communicated with one guild member via messages and noticed that he was one of those members, so he was clearly online.
So it seems to me there is no longer a way to really appear as 'offline' if you set yourself to 'offline'. Can someone tell me if I'm right and maybe explain to me what the reasoning behind this is? Was this mentioned in one of the recent patch notes or has it always been like that (I haven't payed that much attention to it before).

To illustrate what I'm talking about:

7lwPbqZ.png

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!