The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Kind of an odd problem

awe388
awe388
✭✭
So I had someone break into my e-mail from china and petition for my eso account name and pass, i changed my e-mail and all of that then asked eso support to change my username since it was now known. After they did so (which took a week of me worrying about losing all my stuff) all of my addon stuff was reset which is local and yet all the window locations and settings are all reset even the eso settings like subtitles and such. I assume it's not only tied to the character name locally but also the account, so my question is where are the files i need to copy paste to where to get all my settings back?