The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Blurry Passive Icons after update

Marques
Marques
✭✭✭
I have noticed that after the latest update my Mac client and another fellow player who also plays on OS X now displays the icons for the passives in all skill lines blurry, with low resolution and poor quality.

Is this a known bug?
  • alcinoo
    alcinoo
    I noticed that now you pointed me to have a look, that's weird
  • Marques
    Marques
    ✭✭✭
    It's definitely strange and it seems to be a bug only affecting Mac users. I couldn't find any reference to it so I'm reporting it here, hoping that some dev will verify it for us.
  • Marques
    Marques
    ✭✭✭
    @chris.dillman Can you confirm if this is a specific issue with the Mac client?

Also, should I report this with the in-game bug reporting tool or is it not needed?
  • Corellon Thromorin
    Corellon Thromorin
    ✭✭✭
    Same happened to me, but other icons like quest items and crafting materials are blurry too.