On Tuesday, from 12:00AM to 1:00AM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
· [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441882/pc-mac-na-eu-maintenance-oct-22-2pm-edt

· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Molag Kena Helm

Hootnannius
Hootnannius
✭✭
I very much desire the Molag Kena set, but because the WGT was bugged for Mac users the first 3 months that IC was released, I had no way to get it. Now, the only people running v16 vet WGT want experienced players only. Well, I'd have experience if I could have done the dungeon when it came out. Now, there's no way to get it unless I happen to find 3 veteran players willing to put up with a new person.

Any ideas on how to fix? Wait till the next dlc comes out with a new set to take molag kena place and hope this time it works on Mac?