Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Wrothgar Relic Hunter - written guide to relics/trophies for House of Orsimer Glories achievement.

• Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome guide! Thanks guys!

Thanks yourself, glad you enjoyed.
    You don't need all of the relics to get the Relic Hunter achievement. I was about 4 short when I was notified that I'd achieved it.

Which would have been a disappointment except that I've never been able to get the Heart of Zanadunoz - it's just never there, and I've spent many, many lives waiting for it to appear :(

I had a similar problem myself. Its not in the center dolmen platform. Its on the East side. If you sneak up the cliff on the East side and look South you will see the two performing the ritual over a corps on a slab of stone. The heart is in the chalice next to it. I sneaked down and a buddy attacked from the cliff as a diversion While I grabbed it an ran. Hope this helps.

Thanks for pointing that out. Will be back in game by the end of this week and will go through all descriptions and edit where necessary.

PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • zombiekiller
    zombiekiller
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for this guide! Well done sir.
    Edited by zombiekiller on February 27, 2016 12:11PM
    Xbox One-NA-EP
    Magicka NB
    Gamertag: Z0MBIE K1LLER
    (The "o" in zombie is a zero & the "i" in killer is a one.)
  • Padhraigh
    Padhraigh
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much for this guide! Well done sir.

Thank you kindly, glad you enjoyed.
    PC - EU - EP
    Relic Hunter
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i deceided to let the armlet of torug remain on the shrine, is there any way to get it back? i collected all these pieces of #&*(#% and im in no mood to do everything again on another toon....because i collected all the other pieces...
    Edited by Horker on October 4, 2016 1:41PM
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • elias.stormneb18_ESO
    So i deceided to let the armlet of torug remain on the shrine, is there any way to get it back? i collected all these pieces of #&*(#% and im in no mood to do everything again on another toon....because i collected all the other pieces...

No, but as the Armlet is not tied to the achievement I don't see why it would be necessary to retrieve it. Sorrow's peak is just as good a place to display it as in Orsinium.
    Edited by elias.stormneb18_ESO on October 4, 2016 1:57PM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're closing this thread so it can resume it's afterlife.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.