Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player - Add-Ons

Malathier
Malathier
Soul Shriven
I just recently got ESO-TU and am playing a Khajjit Shadowblade DPS. I was curious as to what Add-Ons would best suit me throughout my gameplay(What are some MUST-HAVE Add-Ons)? I plan to do mostly PVE dungeons and occasional PVP. I have seen many videos on YouTube of recommendations but they are all around a year old. Thanks for any input.

Best Answer

• Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malathier wrote: »
    I just recently got ESO-TU and am playing a Khajjit Shadowblade DPS. I was curious as to what Add-Ons would best suit me throughout my gameplay(What are some MUST-HAVE Add-Ons)? I plan to do mostly PVE dungeons and occasional PVP. I have seen many videos on YouTube of recommendations but they are all around a year old. Thanks for any input.

I dont think much has changed.

I use
    Combat
    Foundry Tactical Combat
    Combat Cloud
    DressingRoom

Convenience
    Azurah
    Harven's Extended Stats
    Harven's Improved Skill Window
    pChat
    Junkit
    Master Merchant
    Wyykd's Toolbar
    Skyshards
    Lorebooks
    Destinations
    Lost Treasure
    No, Thank you
    Inventory Grind View
    Auto Recharge
    Bank Stacker
    Roomba
    Mobile Bank Extended
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
    Answer ✓
  • McSwaggins
    McSwaggins
    ✭✭✭
    You might want something like FTC. GIves you a new look for basically all of the UI on your screen. Your stats will be a lot easier to see this way, it also adds combat text, so you know what's hitting you and for how much. Some other ones I like to use are:
    • Advanced UI (AUI) - I use this mainly for the mini map, but it has a lot of other nice features
    • Destinations - This one just basically shows you where everything is
    • - Wykkyds Toolbar - This is one of my favourites, you can have basically all of the infomation about your character on a nice little toolbar
    • Awesome Guild Store - Redoes the UI of the guild traders, makes it so much easier to find what you're looking for on the guild store.

I do have others but they are used for PvP purposes, since you'll mostly be doing PvE, they probably wouldn't be suited for oyu.
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a relatively new player (3 months) so still taking 4 characters through the alliance stories. I'm finding the following really useful (primarily PvE, quester/crafter):
    • Minimap
    • Skyshards
    • Lore books
    • Lost treasure
    • Craft Store
    • Do I Keep It For Alts
    • Wykkyds Quest Tracker
    • Sous Chef
    • Research Assistant
    • AUI - but switch off the map element
    • Crafting Material Level Display Updated
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harven's Potions Alert

This addon will automatically select a presetted quickslot when one of player attibutes drop below a user defined value. It will also show an alert window with selected quickslot item icon and reminder message to press the quickslot key.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum