Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

adeventurer achievement...is it worth it?

Black_Canary15
besides the obvious experience you'd get is it really worth trying to do all the quests to get this? I always have a hard time finding these quests and looking in mines and all the other places. Thanks to the advice of some people here on the forums it's become slightly easier but I was just wondering what someone else though.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't like questing and would rather level via PvP or grinding etc no it isn't.
    If like me you enjoy questing and exploring you'll get it without even trying.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Black_Canary15
    If you don't like questing and would rather level via PvP or grinding etc no it isn't.
    If like me you enjoy questing and exploring you'll get it without even trying.

yeah I enjoy questing more also I realize by typing so fast I misspelled adventurer lol. gotta be more careful.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 the Alliance Adventurer achievements are also PS4 Trophies, not to mention the 5 separate Titles available for all of the Adventure Areas (AD, DC, EP, Cyrod, & Tamriel).
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a matter of choice,

if you like to gather achievements then do it,
    If not then why have you even bothered to make this post..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    Its a matter of choice,

if you like to gather achievements then do it,
    If not then why have you even bothered to make this post..

Oh don't be like that. If someone's on the fence about whether or not to do something there's no real harm in asking for some feed back from others about the rewards and difficulty before committing time and energy into the task.

For me it was worth it. While the dye color(s) it unlocks aren't the most spectacular, I'm always happy to have more color options. The achievement itself isn't really hard to complete just a little time consuming. If you enjoy questing and exploring you'll probably complete it with little real issue.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually recommend to everyone to take all quests in every area. It gives you XP and achievements/dyes, which you'll be happy about further down the line - also, it would be a bummer to later want the various achievements and then have to go back to lowbie land and not get proper XP for doing the quests.

But, of course, it's a matter of opinion :wink:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar