Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can somone briefly explain changes since Imperial City release? (Haven't been on in a couple months)

griffkhalifa
griffkhalifa
✭✭✭✭
I was VR 2 when I stopped playing this game on PS4. I basically just got bored and stopped playing. I was just hoping someone could briefly explain some of the changes that have been made over the last two months or so, especially with Imperial City (which I've downloaded but haven't played yet).
PS4 NA
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is no short response to this. Best to either read the patch notes or play the game.

It's changed signficantly.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Players were nerfed, enemies were buffed and the biggest buff of all went to the load screen boss...

Oh and crafting was severely rogered...
    Edited by Elephant42 on November 11, 2015 8:03PM
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP? Nerfed
    PvE? Nerfed
    Loading Screens? Buffed (or should I say "buffered")
    Crafting? Nerfed
    Crown Store? Buffed