The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Campaign [EU]

Exigo
Exigo
✭✭
Currently the situation is funny server, there are two campaigns "almost" populated:

- Azuralag
- Spellbreaker

Zenimax should ensure merge campaigns to create few but good!

Please let down even the cap of Azura's! Too much lag!
Exigo Stormur Herra - Sorcerer | Alliance Rank 50
-Exigo - Nightblade | Alliance Rank 44
Zerg Squad
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a returning player: how's the situation on the various campaigns? Are they still well populated? Many thanks
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    I'm a returning player: how's the situation on the various campaigns? Are they still well populated? Many thanks

From what I've seen, Azura and Spellbreaker do seem to be the most populated. Azura is definitely on top.. I can rarely get in there because it's always full.
  • melloni_aleb16_ESO
    melloni_aleb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Exigo wrote: »
    Currently the situation is funny server, there are two campaigns "almost" populated:

- Azuralag
    - Spellbreaker

Zenimax should ensure merge campaigns to create few but good!

Please let down even the cap of Azura's! Too much lag!

exigo... XD

Azura is unplayable for lag ( i have red ping always :/ ...you? )

SpellBreaker was fun until 2 weeks ago..now yellows have killing pvp in this server...they pose as " phenomena " ...blue are 1/4 of yellow :/

another camp playable in small group ? ( duo or 4-8 team NOT 12-16 -.- )
    DC|EP|AD EU .:. Claymore - all classes DK/Sorc/Nb/templar .: Retired :.
    DC NA server with 400 ping - DKs Vraccàs

Philosophy of the poor .: "What you cannot beat ..zerg him " :.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just close down all inactive campigns and keep 3 - 4 maximum. Its so annoying to not really have any alternetives when Azura gets to bad.
    :]
  • Exigo
    Exigo
    ✭✭
    Just close down all inactive campigns and keep 3 - 4 maximum. Its so annoying to not really have any alternetives when Azura gets to bad.

Right.It should also lower the cap Azura or at least fix the lag
    Exigo Stormur Herra - Sorcerer | Alliance Rank 50
    -Exigo - Nightblade | Alliance Rank 44
    Zerg Squad
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    i've been asking for this for ages it's due to the campaigns they released when ic came out and never got rid of them