The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA Haderus EP

RatedChaotic
RatedChaotic
✭✭✭✭
Whats up with this campaign lately. Ruled over by bananas. Come on EP!!!!
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in a ep guild called dawn of destiny we do pvp runs almost daily mostly in imperial city. If you want an invite just ask me AJ West for invite.

To answer your question is because they team up with blueberry, that's only why they can beat us
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajwest927 wrote: »
    I'm in a ep guild called dawn of destiny we do pvp runs almost daily mostly in imperial city. If you want an invite just ask me AJ West for invite.

To answer your question is because they team up with blueberry, that's only why they can beat us
    We never work with AD so gets your facts straight unless we are trying to take the last Emp keep or a Scroll.Mainly as a distraction for our run.It's DC and only DC that takes out EP.Also was you not their when AD held DC scroll for 3 days with the entire factions their trying to stop us.No one could win.Also don't forget while we were pushing the last EMP keep you pushed us so we pushed back harder.