Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Effect of crafting 7 pieces of a 5 piece crafting set?

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
I'm going to craft a set that gives 5 effects at 5 pieces. What will happen if I craft 7 pieces? Will I get 5 effects and the the first two effects again stacking? Or Am I better of crafting 2 pieces as a different set?

5 pieces of Set A and 2 pieces of Set B?
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to craft a set that gives 5 effects at 5 pieces. What will happen if I craft 7 pieces? Will I get 5 effects and the the first two effects again stacking? Or Am I better of crafting 2 pieces as a different set?

5 pieces of Set A and 2 pieces of Set B?

7 pieces of the same set does not provide any added bonuses after the 5th piece. Use 5 pieces and then another set.
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    Thx ButteredToast_M :smiley:

MJxcj59s.jpeg
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing to consider is, if you craft all 7 pieces, then you have two you can swap out for dropped set items along the way.

Actually, you can craft up to 8 or 9 pieces from a crafted set. But, your really better off to use the 5 piece that gives you the bonus you want, then another set that gives 3 or 4 piece bonuses that you can use. For example, mixing 5 Pieces of Seducer with 3 or 4 pieces of Torugs Pack is a nice combo.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"