Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Level 47 Khajit (Templar) Not Bitten by Bloodfiends lvl 40 Even After 20 minutes

Lord_Eomer
Lord_Eomer
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,

I have finally found blood fiends lvl 40 back of Dunes Wayshire, Repears March but they have been attacking me but none bitten even after standing for 20 minutes in front of them,

even tried removing armor, rings, amulet etc.

Can anyone help?
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you need to go to a wayshrine, the vampire quest giver will show up and start you on the vampire questline. It could take a few days before he shows up though.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How can i be sure if got bit or not?
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Between thank you for reply.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Your character panel should have a new effect entry with a 7-day countdown if you don't complete the introductory quest in that time the infection will not fully set in and you won't become a Vampire.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank