Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best way to level up VR levels?

thomasvaughn21_ESO
I have been doing the daily stories in cyrodiil and sometimes head to the questing zones for the other factions to gain some more leveling ( pretty boring though ). Any other ways? Ive heard grinding in crackwood cave is a pretty good way too.. is this true?
  • GrilledChorizo
    GrilledChorizo
    Soul Shriven
    Everyone has different ways they like to level. I have three v16 characters and two of them have finished Cadwell's Gold. I personally find questing to be a good source of exp and more interesting than running through mobs (PLUS SKYSHARDS!). Grinding is very popular though and a lot more interesting if you have people to grind with. Try asking around in your guild or zone chat to see if there is anyone that might join you. Imperial City grinding in groups of 6+ people was how I got my third v16. And if you're feeling cashed up, Ambrosia/EXP Scrolls are the way to go!
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grind to vr1, then i go to pvp and do the bruma, chey, chorrol and other dailies.. also take the passive on the fighters guild bounty hunter...... gives you quests to kill things and get XP for doing so..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've found just Questing works well for me. And I mean, every Quest you can do.

I've got a new(er) Sorcerer that I'm working on now, and just by tackling every Quest I can find, he's already VR5 in Rivenspire (a VR3 leveled area) which puts him fully two Vet levels past "where he's supposed to be".

So by my math, I'll be VR12 or VR13 (maybe even higher) by the time I finish Cadwell's Gold.

Plus there's Skyshards gallore (I'm already sitting on a bank of 10+ Skill Points) and I make sure I've got every single Skyshard in an area before I move on to the next Zone.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with @Uriel_Nocturne on this one, I've played 2 characters now my first hit VR14 at the close of Caldwell's Quest lines. Which is nearly 4 Vet Ranks above the ending zone's level.

My second character is nearly 5 levels above the game zone's level on his questing.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank