Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

'Blue Moon Thieves Guild' NA Server Looking For Recruits

Jaden_Terak
Jaden_Terak
Soul Shriven
Anyone, of any level, can join in. You do not have to be a specific alliance to join. New characters and low level characters especially welcome. Role-Players also welcome, and everyone is welcome to invite others to join the guild as well. I personally do mostly PvE, but members can, obviously, do PvP if they want as well.

This isn't a new guild, per se, but I've never actually recruited new members until now. The people that I had originally created the guild for decided to quit on me, so I'm opening the guild up on a public level.
The guild is not large, but I know that if enough people join in, and are dedicated enough, we can make it a great experience for everyone.
When I get enough members, I do plan on taking advantage of the guild features, including merchants, etc. The more people join, the easier it'll be to get to that point (aside from collecting the gold necessary for it, but I'll worry about that).