Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[V16] NB-WW- Build. Need advice

Iduyenn
Iduyenn
✭✭✭✭
Hello out there. I am working on a Werewolf build. I know, there are a lot of guides out there. But they dont satisfy me.

Unfortunately i dont have enough time and ressources to test everything, so i ask you. I am sort of a min/maxer. So plz dont assume i am ok with 2nd choices.
Even if WW is very situational, i want the most possible out of it.

But first i need new gear.

1. Class/Race

My NB is Imperial

2. Playstyle

This is a Twink, but the goal is high burst dps. So i will probabely use lots of light and heavy attacks (in Werewolf-form). So it makes sense to take for example molag kena and then spam Howl of Agony.

3. Gear

Here i need your insight. Should i take other gear?

Head: Molag Kena (light armor, devines)
Shoulder:Molag Kena (medium armor, devines)
Chest: Huntingtons`s Rage (heavy armor, devines)
Pants: Huntingtons`s Rage (medium armor, devines)
Hand: Huntingtons`s Rage (medium armor, devines)
Feet: Huntingtons`s Rage (medium armor, devines)
Belt: Night-Mother`s Gaze (medium armor, devines)
Ring: Agility
Ring: Agility
Necklace: Agility
Weapon 1: Sword Huntingtons`s Rage (precise)
Sword Night-Mother`s Gaze (precise)

Weapon: Greatsword Huntingtons`s Rage (precise)

Weapon: Bow Huntingtons`s Rage (precise)

What do you think about this crafting list?

There are more options:
- Take only 1 Molag Kena
- 4x Sheer Venom
- Shieldbreaker for PVP.

Keep in Mind that Stamina will not get the 18% from savage strengh. Only direct weaponpower will.

Addendum: Championpoints; Anyone tested if it its worth pushing Weapon Attack dmg? (altough i dont know, which one counts for werewolf form... perhaps simply the weapon, you are currently wearing?)

Thanks a lot for your input.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just an observation I play on ps-4 so don't have the add one to check stuff but pushing my crit has made me hit a lot stronger in werewolf form
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While your gut instinct will be to push raw weapon damage increase would advise against this, at least in pvp, The best werewolves have more balanced characters. This being said I would consider biairheart set to help with self healing in and out of form.

PVP

5 brairheart including jewelry
    5 Hunding's
    2 Molag Kena

Precise

This can get you insane burst in werewolf form. With theif mundus. Add a couple of weapon damage glyphs. This build will have massive crit % and weapon damage. Though sustain will be a nightmare.

Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just thought, that the Weaponpower can stack with werewolf passives.
    But crit makes a lot of sense too.

Briarheart Looks very nice! Thanks for that. For me its a pain to get it. But Sonate the agility rings.
    60%+. Crit.

In a group you will definetly ned spears and stuff. But if the burst can be sustained for 30-60s....

It would so love a stamina increase/reg in werewolfform.

More ideas are welcome!
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If sustain is an issue for you then you should try the Bloodspawn Monster helm or shoulders(only need one) or instead of agility use endurance... i am using endurance on my stam NB will all weapon dmg enchants and YES i am losing 186 weapon damage but i can sustain alot longer....

also 2pce bloodspawn boosts my resistances to spell and physical dmg.. which is NICE!!
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its just... Brairheart... i made like 40 Dailys already... no neckless... at all...

Dualwield is good, but if i had realy unlimited ressources iwould also test other options... weapon passives in werewolf form etc.

Nightmother + Agility would be nice too... but less sustain in health
    Edited by Iduyenn on November 10, 2015 6:49PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weapon passives don't carry over to werewolf form only raw weapon/spell power
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA