The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Last Brawl & Orsinium Patron

Uzzgrock
Uzzgrock
✭✭✭
Greetings!

Thanks for your patience, and apologies for the huge delay.
I forgot about this after Destinations came out with an update.
But it kept getting views, so here's to those who can't or don't use add-ons:
The final update to the images, with all locations! Good luck!

Orsinium Patron locations:
(Prices are taken from max level players.)
Batasha:
Batasha's Brew [69 gold]
Increase idle stamina regeneration by 5%

Trinimac Priest:
Trinimac's Blessing [Persuasive optional]
Increase critical chance by 1%

Malacath Priest:
Malacath's Blessing [Intimidate optional]
Increase critical resistance by 1%

City Solicitor:
Donate [693 gold] / [69 gold]
Orsinium Patron achievement
You can only donate to the City Solicitor once every hour!

Orsinium Patron map:
mxz7CNb.jpg

One Last Brawl locations:
Shepherd:
Two Vosh Rakh members (hostile)

Mercenary:
Two Vosh Rakh members (hostile)

Hunter and Herder:
Hunter and Herder (friendly)

Mercenary Veteran:
One Last Brawl achievement

One Last Brawl map:
W1H2fpZ.jpg
Edited by Uzzgrock on March 9, 2018 11:00PM
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry about this, I've read more about the forums and found the edit button.
    Now just the deleting useless comments button left...
    Edited by Uzzgrock on November 8, 2015 3:28AM
  • Rheknir
    Rheknir
    ✭✭
    Thank you for writing up what we learned! Very useful stuff.

Few tips about solicitor:
    1. If you stand too close to her for some time and don't donate she will get angry and you won't be able to donate, you can fix this by going out of range far enough for her to despawn on you screen and getting back to her (she spawns again)
    2. Once you donate a cooldown starts in which new solicitors will not spawn for you, you can still see the box spawned but not the npcs themselves
    3. I got an added option after fully rebuilding Orsinium that lets you donate 69 gold instead of 693 gold. A lot of people do not see this option however.
    Edited by Rheknir on November 11, 2015 1:38AM
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting these! :) If I see any others I'll definitely contribute. Helps to know what to look for.
  • r3mind
    r3mind
    ✭✭✭
    Found one more location for 'One Last Brawl' achievement here. Turn left up the road to Old Orsinium public dungeon. :)
    PC EU & NA
    Banana Squad | Zerg Squad | Astrum
  • Dinsjre
    Dinsjre
    ✭✭
    'One Last Brawl'
    eso5g4nujwb1o_thumb.jpg
    Gildenmeister von Ars Necandi
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rheknir wrote: »
    2. Once you donate a cooldown starts in which new solicitors will not spawn for you, you can still see the box spawned but not the npcs themselves

Are you sure about that? Like how do you know? From personal experience?
    3. I got an added option after fully rebuilding Orsinium that lets you donate ten times less. A lot of people do not see this option however.

What do you mean? Like a dialogue option that fills your bar with 10?
    Edited by Zinaroth on November 9, 2015 4:55PM
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    One of the dialogue options is "Isn't the reconstruction complete? What else needs to be done?" and then you only pay 69 gold on that one.
    Edited by Oldbushie on November 10, 2015 7:22PM
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

3. I got an added option after fully rebuilding Orsinium that lets you donate ten times less. A lot of people do not see this option however.

1. Yes, we are sure about that. This is from personal experience. You trigger certain events, and others trigger their events, we as a party tested some things with this like the cooldown timer.
    How we did this was by both triggering an event somewhere different and letting one do his and then moving to the other (done multiple times).

2. Yes, a dialogue option. After you have completed the I believe Hero of Wrothgar achievement you will be able to select the option of asking if reconstruction of the city isn't completed yet. This will give you the option to donate 69 Gold instead of 693 Gold, but this will not remove the option of donating 693 Gold so be careful.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uzzgrock wrote: »

1. Yes, we are sure about that. This is from personal experience. You trigger certain events, and others trigger their events, we as a party tested some things with this like the cooldown timer.
    How we did this was by both triggering an event somewhere different and letting one do his and then moving to the other (done multiple times).

2. Yes, a dialogue option. After you have completed the I believe Hero of Wrothgar achievement you will be able to select the option of asking if reconstruction of the city isn't completed yet. This will give you the option to donate 69 Gold instead of 693 Gold, but this will not remove the option of donating 693 Gold so be careful.

Ah okay I get it, thanks. Will return if I find new spawn points, have everything from this thread marked so far.

When me and some guildies did the vanilla versions of this achievement for robbing merchants and lighting bonfires. Sometimes people wouldn't see the NPCs even if I could and the other way around. It wasn't due to a cooldown time either since we tried picking up two similar ones within the space of 15 minutes. Seems like each event is only visible for some people. Whether that would be the case in your tests or not I couldn't say.

Do you know if it's feasible to camp a spawn location or will they only spawn when you move there?
    Edited by Zinaroth on November 9, 2015 6:01PM
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭

Do you know if it's feasible to camp a spawn location or will they only spawn when you move there?

I have had an instance where I went AFK on a spot to edit the map, and when I came back something had spawned there, but no idea if it was me or a random passerby. In addition I have only had it happen that once, so you or I would have to test that further for a certain answer.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had an instance where I went AFK on a spot to edit the map, and when I came back something had spawned there, but no idea if it was me or a random passerby. In addition I have only had it happen that once, so you or I would have to test that further for a certain answer.

Alright.

I am getting tired of getting the random crappy events where two orcs are fighting or you have to save some sheepherder. :D
  • Parlow
    Parlow
    ✭✭✭
    Found 2 locations for 'One Last Brawl'

screenshot2015n0v4oheui1.png

screenshot20151whnor4u3a.png

And i can confirm that, if you stay afk on a locations that respawn after a while.
    Have a split screen watched a film and my char was waiting on a spot.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parlow wrote: »
    i can confirm that, if you stay afk on a locations that respawn after a while.
    Have a split screen watched a film and my char was waiting on a spot.

Awesome and thanks for the locations.
    Do you know if the Brawl NPCs have a cooldown like the Patrons?
  • Parlow
    Parlow
    ✭✭✭
    No, cant say that cause was waiting on only one location about a day and found them in the moring and in the evening between that, there was often these fighting guys and the merchant, rare too was the sheepherder.
  • Parlow
    Parlow
    ✭✭✭

Can´t confirm that too, have clicked that option 2 times, and my bar filled just +1
    not +10 the only thing is you have to pay 693 instead of 69
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Parlow wrote: »

Can´t confirm that too, have clicked that option 2 times, and my bar filled just +1
    not +10 the only thing is you have to pay 693 instead of 69

Apologies, I meant only +1. There's no way you would've gotten +10. I meant to confirm that there's a cheaper option available to those who've done enough of the quests.
  • Parlow
    Parlow
    ✭✭✭
    Have understood this so, ok than I have´t said anything :#
  • Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I used /myloc while verifying all locations mentioned in the thread so far and here are the coordinates:

Solicitor Locations:
    54.35x66.31
    61.12x60.50
    14.23x77.52
    35.10x78.74
    47.62x66.04
    24.56x78.39
    37.83x65.30
    70.14x53.24

Mercenary Veteran Locations:
    32.60x67.43
    20.76x69.48 (above tunnel)
    25.09x83.34
    16.10x74.83
    45.17x64.65
    71.39x30.78
    40.19x53.18
    38.16x57.47
    Edited by Oldbushie on November 9, 2015 10:50PM
  • Bracteamentum
    I would like to know how the brawls work. I often see two guys fighten at the locations, killing the ork does not contribute to the achievement.
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to know how the brawls work. I often see two guys fighten at the locations, killing the ork does not contribute to the achievement.

The orc is always alone, please read the events list. You did not get One Last Brawl orc, you got hunter and herder event.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look above on the OP about random events that take place in each location. What you want is Mercenary Veteran that is highlighted 'yellow' to which you need to kill.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the orc veterans on the same 1 hour timer as the solicitor?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they are. I've seen back to back mercenary veterans when I was hunting for them and that was less than an hour apart (actually about 10 minutes top is when they spawned for me). Either they don't have a timer, or they do have a timer and that I got lucky that someone else's spawn it after I spawned mine. The latter seems over complicated though.
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    Are the orc veterans on the same 1 hour timer as the solicitor?
    Qyrk wrote: »
    I don't think they are. I've seen back to back mercenary veterans when I was hunting for them and that was less than an hour apart (actually about 10 minutes top is when they spawned for me). Either they don't have a timer, or they do have a timer and that I got lucky that someone else's spawn it after I spawned mine. The latter seems over complicated though.

They do not have a timer as far as we know. If they did have a timer as the Solicitor has you would not have been able to see the orcs.
    Because you can actually trigger the event of another Solicitor within the hour, you just can not see anything except the chest of collection thus not being able to get it. This is the same for if someone else triggers the event of it, you will only be able to see the chest (which is how we found out about the timer).

So as far as we know; Orcs do not have a timer.
    Edited by Uzzgrock on November 18, 2015 1:02PM
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if already mentioned, but another two spots not listed above:

Northeast of Morkul Stronghold
    8o6QYeU.jpg

South of Morkul Stronghold
    pg80xrZ.jpg
    Edited by Qyrk on November 24, 2015 8:30AM
  • Huxide
    Huxide
    ✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    8o6QYeU.jpg
    pg80xrZ.jpg

wow :open_mouth:
    it looks like you're playing a completely different MMO than everyone, and a much older one.....
  • Avaralou
    Avaralou
    Thank you so much, this greatly helped me
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know if there's been made any add-ons that display (roughly) where one can find these?

(similar to addons for lorebooks, skyshards, etc)?
  • Uzzgrock
    Uzzgrock
    ✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's been made any add-ons that display (roughly) where one can find these?

(similar to addons for lorebooks, skyshards, etc)?

So far that I know of, not.
    I could try making one, but that won't be done tomorrow to say the least.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm always finding two orcs fighting, i have no idea what i should do here, but usually i kill both of them. but nothing changes in the achievement. the orc alone is very rare.

what's about the herder and the hunter, what's this for?