Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Enchanting Deconstruction

Soleya
Soleya
✭✭✭✭✭
With level 50 in enchanting and all passives in deconstruction of glyphs, I don't seem to get any mats from deconstruction. The last dozen or more glyphs I deconed, gave me nothing.

Anyone else seeing this?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yepp, same here.
    I haven't crunched the numbers, but it seems like i get nothing about 75% of the time.
    dry.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 7, 2015 7:54PM
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine this - when you decon weapon/armor, you get the glyph back. Would be awesome.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • ThisEndsWithUs
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Imagine this - when you decon weapon/armor, you get the glyph back. Would be awesome.

There should be a perk in the Enchanting skill line for a possibility of this happening :o
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah I just deconstructed at least 20 glyphs last night and only got 1 or 2 runes back, I have 2 out of three points in extraction... you would think I'd get more back. The extraction rate has always seemed abysmally low, along with the slow leveling (which they have at least improved a little). Do you guys ever experience where it will tell you you need more bagspace in order to deconstruct but then when you do, you still of course get nothing back so it's not like you actually needed to empty your bags for this....?
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    All deconstruction requires X number of available bag space to cover the possibility of returned materials.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank