The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wolves as one..... EP, AD, and DC guild

reptilia252
Come join our guild wolves as one any characters are welcome even vampires and warewolves. If you don't have a vampire or werewolf character that has been bit we can bite you for free we don't charge. any area is welcome Aldmeri Dominion, Ebonheart pack and the Daggerfall covenant is welcome we have characters in each one so come join us for fun and everything. We will also help you with stuff if you need it. We are casual down to earth people come join us and have some fun and laughs.
Edited by reptilia252 on November 7, 2015 7:38AM
  • reptilia252
    We also have a facebook group to here is the link if you want to join our guild https://www.facebook.com/groups/180957575574921/
  • jrichx45
    jrichx45
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on EP and interested
  • reptilia252
    Ok give me your gamer tag and i'll add you later today.
  • reptilia252
    You can also join the facebook group to
  • jrichx45
    jrichx45
    Soul Shriven
    It's jrichx45. Currently still a noob lol
  • reptilia252
    Ok you have been added
  • Krampus000
    Hello I play with my cousin, we are leveling now but want to get into doing more dungeons and things with groups so we need some people to play with, we both like laid back have fun gaming, both level 27 on EP! My GT is Kramerkillz and his is Electricavenue93 thanks.
  • reptilia252
    Both of you have been added
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Psn: olivaresdonjuan
  • jrmn78
    jrmn78
    Love to farm and sell.

Please invite Sandy7883.
  • Kevlar1488
    In DC, PSN: Kevlar1488
    Kevlar1488 Redguard/Nightblade, DC, PS4/NA

Hello, My name is Kevlar. I was found by a riverbed in the Providence of High Rock. Found and raised by my Orsimer parents, I knew I was different. Not because I was of Redguard. Something deeper. Shortly after my 16th birthday on a night much like this, the night of the full moon. I could feel it's power consume me. I passed out with an unprovoked rage that I couldn't control. The next morning I woke up in a field covered in blood. What happened, what have I done, what am I.....
  • Eeventyde
    Eeventyde
    DC, NA, jendeelynn (i need a bite and help doing the quest because im only lvl 9. just started playing ESO a few days ago)
    Dragonknight | DPS | Dark Elf
  • tyrianpimp
    psn: angryjuice75
    would love to join and level and do dungeons with guildies. new to eso currently lvl 13 on AD. Can i get a vamp bite at this level? is there anyone on late nights for bites?
  • soc1212
    soc1212
    I would like to join.

PSN: Puerc0_Muert0
  • silentdeath714
    Psn: silentdeath714
  • Klorvarian
    Klorvarian
    Soul Shriven
    My gamertag is Klorvarian. I am interested in joining up for casual pve. Currently leveling and would like to see some dungeon content. I'm also a crafter and just like to explore, etc.
  • MZFKAA
    MZFKAA
    Hello, please invite, PSN: x_Pilot_Man_x
  • GrimmWeedThief
    Would love to join ! Looking for a bite :tongue: Or at least some company!
    PSN: GrimmWeedKnightC
    Off work for the winter, again ~

PS4 | NA
    Ri'bhiesi Khajiit, Dragonknight lvl 4
    Sa'Brynth Dunmer, Nightblade lvl 21
    The Body Thief Breton, Sorcerer lvl 50
  • WolfWarrior84
    WolfWarrior84
    ✭✭
    i have a few characters in the dc my psn is papasmurf8484
    WolfWarrior84
    PS4 na server DC & EP Alliance
    Champion point 646
    Argonain templar healer, orc dragon knight tank, high elf sorcerer dps, kajiit knightblade dps , Stam Sorc pvp
  • Airalyn
    Airalyn
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite too please. xXLonexWolfXx is my PSN. I play Ebonheart mainly and I love trading and dungeoning!
  • RandomName90
    RandomName90
    ✭✭
    I will join PSN is WeirdestMercury DC already a werewolf.
  • tribblebradenb14_ESO
    I'd like to join gamer tag btribble2014 need a werewolf bite.
  • ZippyGriffon
    ZippyGriffon
    Soul Shriven
    Already a werewolf but my friend and I would like to join a guild for casual PVP and PVE. We're low veteran ranks and would like some friends to help us with the group dungeons and cyrodil stuff. PSn: SadisticNinja085 & TheFancyOwl
  • Crimsonghost1638
    Crimsonghost1638
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. Psn Crimsonghost1638
  • peacebesteel
    peacebesteel
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. PSN: peacebesteel
  • RMustang
    RMustang
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join also. PSN The_Jewski