Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craft set guide

Lyser
Lyser
✭✭✭
Hello dudes and dudelines,
I've done a little guide for crafted sets and i recently translate it in english (i hope there is no mistake) so here it is :
http://lyser.fr/jeux/teso/
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    I was expecting something written in Comic Sans but I couldn't have been more wrong! Looks amazing! Easy to use as well and very informative with the Mundus stones and their effects and everything.

Only thing I would add is a way for people to search for a particular set, or have all the sets and their bonuses in a list so you can quickly see wich one you'd like the most.

But all in all I'm very impressed, nice work!
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Lyser
    Lyser
    ✭✭✭
    In comic sans ? I'm not that cruel !
    Nice idea you got for rapid search...hmm
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome, really well done.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing job man, seriously. Great resources like this really should be stickied on the forums in a "Community created tools" section.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done!
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well done, really! Already saved into "favourites" ;-) such threads should be pinned to stay at the top of the list. Just as the thread regarding the abbreviations used in-game and their meanings.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is really nicely done, great work!
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    It looks so professional it could go straight to ESO's frontpage.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing missing is how many Traits are required for each individual Set. You have the range of numbers at the area level but not the amount required for each Set separately.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • BulbousMeathead
    BulbousMeathead
    ✭✭✭
    Very Nice. Love the design.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow this is ridiculously mobile friendly! I hesitated to click the link but now I'm saving this to my bookmarks so I don't have to google all the time haha
  • hatchet1
    hatchet1
    Great job. Very nice. I will be using this very soon.
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭
    Such an awesome guide! Very well organized and the design is fantastic! I actually was looking for a craft set guide to make armor sets and then you appeared @Liser. I will use it. Thanks for the post! :)
    Edited by Marcosyn11 on November 7, 2015 2:37PM
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never heard anyone say/write 'dudeline' before. Always thought it was 'dudette'.
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is really awesome! I hope you will make sure to keep it up to date with any future changes they may make to the sets as this is the best crafting station guide I've seen!
    Edited by Aelthwyn on November 7, 2015 3:21PM
  • LeglessUK
    LeglessUK
    ✭✭✭
    Great looking guide, very professionally made :)
    Edited by LeglessUK on November 7, 2015 5:11PM
  • Lyser
    Lyser
    ✭✭✭
    Thx all :)
    Drax76 : the required traits are written on each map
    and yes Marrtha it's surely dudette and not dudelines :D
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
    I will be using this.
    Thank you!
    It ain't easy being green.
  • CuzImHarley
    CuzImHarley
    ✭✭
    That is awesome. Thanks
    AD 810 Templar healer
    AD 810 Magica DK
    AD 810 Magica NB
    AD 810 Magica Sorc
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Marrtha wrote: »
    Never heard anyone say/write 'dudeline' before. Always thought it was 'dudette'.

Haha - that's the first thing I thought, too! :smile:

EDIT: Very nice guide! I've bookmarked it!
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 1, 2015 10:15PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you this looks very nice.

I do have one comment from a style perspective. The Mundus Stones have boxes, but they are large and prominent. Where the crafting stations have pop ups as you float your mouse over the icon. At first I thought the maps were just for the Mundus Stones. I think the Mundus should have a pop up like the crafting stations do. If you do make any changes, please add the amount the Mundus stones increase something by.

However this is a nice resource as is. Great Job
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent work! I've been looking for something like this since my toons have moved up through the vet ranks and are looking for new gear. This is a tremendous help! Thanks!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nicely done. This will replace a few outdated, less polished bookmarks.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding!

Thank you!
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lyser - Thanks alot.. i will be using this in future and not the Fexalife site..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or I can go to uesp.net and use the one that has been up for a long time. You should check there before you make guides for Elder Scrolls games.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lyser wrote: »
    Hello dudes and dudelines,
    I've done a little guide for crafted sets and i recently translate it in english (i hope there is no mistake) so here it is :
    http://lyser.fr/jeux/teso/

oh very nice!! thank you!!
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    Or I can go to uesp.net and use the one that has been up for a long time. You should check there before you make guides for Elder Scrolls games.

??

Uesp.net is a great place to dig for info. It is not a great place to have that info handy as a tool you can simply call up as a one page fits all need. The two are not comparable.

Someone creates a great page to quickly view information on sets and where to craft them complete with maps - a page that many will use as a bookmarked page/tool. And you slam him? That's like telling the creator of Google Maps that he's a buffoon for creating something that Atlases and Road Maps already covered.

http://lyser.fr/jeux/teso/cup-of-tea/ >> http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Craftable_Sets
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »

??

Uesp.net is a great place to dig for info. It is not a great place to have that info handy as a tool you can simply call up as a one page fits all need. The two are not comparable.

Someone creates a great page to quickly view information on sets and where to craft them complete with maps - a page that many will use as a bookmarked page/tool. And you slam him? That's like telling the creator of Google Maps that he's a buffoon for creating something that Atlases and Road Maps already covered.

http://lyser.fr/jeux/teso/cup-of-tea/ >> http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Craftable_Sets

This
    I'm a longtime UESP user
    When I want reliable Elder Scrolls info and don't know where to find it UESP is where I'd look but this site has it beat for convenience on the subject it covers (plus it is prettier :D)
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Suggestion: turn the tooltips into a fixed display you open or close. That way you can compare to sets when having two browser windows open.