The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[GUIDE] Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft - Dungeon bosses and group events

Zinaroth
Zinaroth
✭✭✭✭✭

Hey there lads ladesses!
I've compiled two videos for you all to show where the bosses and group events are located inside these delves.
Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed for future content, and feel free to share them!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you forgot to put "Spoiler" to the name of this thread ;o)
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    you forgot to put "Spoiler" to the name of this thread ;o)

I didn't forget anything.
    It's pretty self-explainatory that a guide isn't spoiler free. If it was, it wouldn't be guide.
    Furthermore, if you don't like spoilers, you shouldn't be looking in the guide section in the first place.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Which boss is the Group Event boss for each of these?

Since you didn't show your first time play thru the achievements were not shown.
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »

Since you didn't show your first time play thru the achievements were not shown.

The group bosses are the last bosses I encounter in the videos.
    They are seperated from the other kills by the showcasing of the toys you get from the quest lines in the dungeons.
  • Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome, thank you. I've been having a heck of a time finding some of these bosses due to over farming and slow respawns.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alphashado wrote: »
    Awesome, thank you. I've been having a heck of a time finding some of these bosses due to over farming and slow respawns.

Glad I could help! :)
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate the video but just with the map pin I couldn't find the entrance of this cave where Azorrinuz is hidden.

I have to find the entrance first and complain about the RNG later :p

[EDIT]

Nevermind, I've found after a couple hours. For those who can't spot it, to the right side of the waterfall you'll see an ice ramp. Just follow it and you'll find the boss, if in its RNG turn, of course.
    Edited by magnusthorek on November 8, 2015 2:45PM
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubled, please delete
    Edited by magnusthorek on November 8, 2015 2:25PM
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate the video but just with the map pin I couldn't find the entrance of this cave where Azorrinuz is hidden.

I have to find the entrance first and complain about the RNG later :p

[EDIT]

Nevermind, I've found after a couple hours. For those who can't spot it, to the right side of the waterfall you'll see an ice ramp. Just follow it and you'll find the boss, if in its RNG turn, of course.

After the kill you see me opening the map and showing where the boss is located while inside the cave, after that I run out out of the cave and turn around to show you how the cave entrance looks, I then open the map and show you where I am standing when outside the cave.

I am glad you finally found it but not sure how I could've made it much more obvious? ;)
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

They are seperated from the other kills by the showcasing of the toys you get from the quest lines in the dungeons.

OK then the group event boss for

Old Orsinium is Pyro Keeper Rugdrutz

Rkindaleft is Resonant Centurion

Correct?
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zinaroth wrote: »

OK then the group event boss for

Old Orsinium is Pyro Keeper Rugdrutz

Rkindaleft is Resonant Centurion

Correct?

Sounds right. :)
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I ask how you start these group events?
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I ask how you start these group events?

The group event in Old Orsinium starts when you kill all the mobs in the room.
    The group event in Rkindaleft starts when you press 4 valve things, you need to kill mobs after each valve.

Both group events are very easy, I did both solo without using a resto staff.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Perfect. Very helpful.
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    I came here hoping for a good ol' map.
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Perfect. Very helpful.

Great! :)
    Marrtha wrote: »
    I came here hoping for a good ol' map.

Sorry to dissapoint you, feel free to make your old map based on the information and release it to the public. ;)
  • Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks alot for this post!!!

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YautjaLanu wrote: »
    Thanks alot for this post!!!

You're welcome! :)
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, so that's where the Old Orsinium skill point boss event is. My templar kept dying from environmental damage everytime she stepped over the threshold. I stopped trying to figure out what that room was for after a while. :D
    Halcyon Black
  • Zinaroth
    Zinaroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, so that's where the Old Orsinium skill point boss event is. My templar kept dying from environmental damage everytime she stepped over the threshold. I stopped trying to figure out what that room was for after a while. :D

Yeah I guess you just need to outheal the fire damage when you enter the room. ;)