The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Invisible DK

Stigant
Stigant
✭✭✭✭
This is what was happening inside our keep for about 30 minutes, Azura's Star EU ... reported seweral times ... no response, action or intervention

Invisible DK
Edited by Stigant on November 5, 2015 12:16AM
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you tried resetting your router?
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've encountered the same thing on Spellbreaker EU. But it was a different charactet than the one you met.
    It was not me having an issue as the other people with me on ts experienced exact the same thing. He was nearly invisable, untargetable with single target skills and could still attack and kill us.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that bug was fixed?
    confused24.gif
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

How would that help, dude?? My group friend who was on TS with me as well as other players, obviously didn't see him neither.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stigant wrote: »
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

How would that help, dude?? My group friend who was on TS with me as well as other players, obviously didn't see him neither.

it was a joke. The response from ZOS in regards to PvP issues is often either "we are looking into it" or "restart your router"
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is obviously the fault of The Nightblade and the notorious 3 second long OP easily breakable cloak that no one can break.

that was another Joke:D

OK. This is obviously a bug of some sort. The DK has to know, as no one in their right mind would ambush you like that in the middle of a keep with allies around; report it and hope that ZOS does something about it.
  • Dkill
    Dkill
    ✭✭✭
    I hope ZOS does something about this, another bug or exploit for the long list and they still looking into that

BLUE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE
    Illiana VR16 Red Guard Night Blade DC
    Kinkanon VR16 Breton Sorc DC
    Buquenke VR16 Imperial Templar DC